'Gentleman and young lady' epilogue...Lee Se-hee X Ji Hyo twin birth

Seoul = = Gentleman and young lady revealed some of Lee Se-hee and Ji Hyun Woos marriage through an undisclosed epilogue.In KBS 2TV weekend drama Shinto and Young Lady (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), which was broadcast on the 27th, Park Dae-dan (Lee Se-hee) and Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun Woo) married safely.Park had expected Lee to propose to Park, who had bought a proposal ring for Park, but he hesitated, saying, It would be strange to give it to him while eating meat.Park Dan-dan predicted that when Ice cream came out for dessert, it would be in Ice cream; I scoured Ice cream, but there was no ring.Park thought, Youre trying to stay quiet. Lee Yeong-guk waited for a better time.When he did not give me the ring until he broke up, Park said, Do you have anything to say to me, have you forgotten? Lee said shyly, Lets meet in our dreams.When the children heard that Lee Yeong-guk and Park Dan-dan were getting married, they liked it. Lee Jae-ni asked how he was going to propose.Lee Jae-ni called Park Dan-dan, saying he had something to consult. When Park Dan-dan arrived at the restaurant, Lee Young-guk was singing.Lee Young-guk knelt down and proposed, and Park Dan-dan smiled brightly and accepted the proposal.Lee Young-guk found the lost mothers ring and gave it to Park Dan-dan. Park Dan-dan asked, Is it a precious ring that your mother wore, and I deserve to join? Lee Young-guk said, Of course.He is now my wife. Park Dan Dan was delighted to receive the ring, but Lee Se-ryeon (Yoon Jin-i)s tears caught my mind. Park Dan gave the ring back to Lee Young-guk.This ring is not me, but my big wife. Lee said it was ridiculous. It is not yet for me.And Im too young to wear this huge ring.I heard a little about this ring, but if my big wife was dead, would it be? He said, I think my heart will be comfortable if I give it to my big wife. Wang Dae-ran (Cha Hwa-yeon), who received the ring, refused, saying, I am a sinner. If you get this ring, you are a bad woman. Just give me Park.I appreciate it just for giving it to me. I can not die now. Lee said that he would feel comfortable if he received the ring.Park Dan-dan put the ring in the hands of Wang Dae-ran. Park said, I can marry the president comfortably. If you want to give me, you can pass it on later.Wang Dae-ran embraced Park Dan-dan and gave it a flurry.Park Dan and Lee Young-guk married while receiving family celebrations. Lee Se-chan (Yoo Jun-seo) and Lee Sejong (Seo Woo-jin) called Park Dan-dan their mother and laughed, saying, I wish I had a brother.In the epilogue, which was released through the official website and YouTube channel, Lee Young-guk was comically drawn as the pregnant Park Dan-dan said he wanted to eat the bread late at night.When Park Dan-dan gave birth to twins, Lee Se-chan and Sejong mischievously called their twin sisters Negjong and Ohjong.Meanwhile, Cha Gun (Kang Eun-tak), who broke up with Jo Sa-ra (Park Ha-na), set up the second chicken restaurant and took a thumb with the next store president.Anna Kim (Lee Il-hwa) left huge assets to Park Dan-dan, Park Soo-chul (Lee Jong-won) and Cha Yeon-sil (Oh Hyun-kyung). Wang Dae-ran was delighted to know that Lee Se-ryeons stake still remains.

Seoul = = 'Gentleman and young lady' revealed some of Lee Se-hee and Ji Hyun Woo's marriage through an undisclosed epilogue.

In KBS 2TV weekend drama "Shinto and young lady" (played by Kim Sa-kyung/directed by Shin Chang-seok), which was broadcast on the 27th, Park Dae-dan (Lee Se-hee) and Lee Young-guk (Ji Hyun Woo) married safely.

Park had expected Lee to propose to Park, who had bought a proposal ring for Park, but he hesitated, saying, It would be strange to give it to him while eating meat. Park Dan-dan predicted that when Ice cream came out for dessert, it would be in Ice cream; I scoured Ice cream, but there was no ring. Park thought, 'You're trying to stay quiet.' Lee Yeong-guk waited for a better time. When he did not give me the ring until he broke up, Park said, "Do you have anything to say to me, have you forgotten?" Lee said shyly, "Let's meet in our dreams."

When the children heard that Lee Yeong-guk and Park Dan-dan were getting married, they liked it. Lee Jae-ni asked how he was going to propose. Lee Jae-ni called Park Dan-dan, saying he had something to consult. When Park Dan-dan arrived at the restaurant, Lee Young-guk was singing. Lee Young-guk knelt down and proposed, and Park Dan-dan smiled brightly and accepted the proposal.

Lee Young-guk found the lost mother's ring and gave it to Park Dan-dan. Park Dan-dan asked, "Is it a precious ring that your mother wore, and I deserve to join?" Lee Young-guk said, "Of course. He is now my wife. "Park Dan Dan was delighted to receive the ring, but Lee Se-ryeon (Yoon Jin-i)'s tears caught my mind. Park Dan gave the ring back to Lee Young-guk. "This ring is not me, but my big wife." Lee said it was ridiculous. "It is not yet for me. And I'm too young to wear this huge ring. I heard a little about this ring, but if my big wife was dead, would it be? "He said," I think my heart will be comfortable if I give it to my big wife. "

Wang Dae-ran (Cha Hwa-yeon), who received the ring, refused, saying, "I am a sinner. If you get this ring, you are a bad woman. Just give me Park. I appreciate it just for giving it to me. I can not die now. "Lee said that he would feel comfortable if he received the ring. Park Dan-dan put the ring in the hands of Wang Dae-ran. Park said, "I can marry the president comfortably." "If you want to give me, you can pass it on later." Wang Dae-ran embraced Park Dan-dan and gave it a flurry.

Park Dan and Lee Young-guk married while receiving family celebrations. Lee Se-chan (Yoo Jun-seo) and Lee Sejong (Seo Woo-jin) called Park Dan-dan their mother and laughed, saying, I wish I had a brother.

In the epilogue, which was released through the official website and YouTube channel, Lee Young-guk was comically drawn as the pregnant Park Dan-dan said he wanted to eat the bread late at night. When Park Dan-dan gave birth to twins, Lee Se-chan and Sejong mischievously called their twin sisters 'Negjong' and 'Ohjong'. Meanwhile, Cha Gun (Kang Eun-tak), who broke up with Jo Sa-ra (Park Ha-na), set up the second chicken restaurant and took a thumb with the next store president. Anna Kim (Lee Il-hwa) left huge assets to Park Dan-dan, Park Soo-chul (Lee Jong-won) and Cha Yeon-sil (Oh Hyun-kyung). Wang Dae-ran was delighted to know that Lee Se-ryeon's stake still remains.