"I was afraid I'd smell a vicious breath in front of Tim Curry Shalame," Gendeia candid confession

Jendeia of the movie Jendea told an episode about the smell of the mouth during the audition.I auditioned without my love teeth, and I was afraid Id smell like my breath, he told W Magazine on Thursday.Jendeia said she was afraid her breath would be vile during an audition for the movie The with Tim Curry Shalame.I was afraid my mouth would smell unpleasant, he said, and I was afraid hed smell my breath when I filmed him having to be really close to Tim Curry.Eventually, Jendeias audition ended without any problems, and the movie also got a big hit.The film  is a work that depicts the great journey of the legendary Messiah Paul and the huge war over the Arrakis sand planet , the most precious resource production site in the universe.Director Denny Vilneuve will hold megaphones and top actors such as Tim Curry Chalame and Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Josh Brolin, Gendeia, Jason Momoa, Javier Bardem and Stellan Scarsgard will perform in all-time.Part 2 is scheduled to be released in 2023 after being recognized for its workability, artistry and popularity.Director Denny Vilneuves The was nominated for 10 nominations at the Academy Awards.He was nominated for Best Picture and Adapted Award, Editorial Award, Costume Award, Music Award, Film Award, Art Award, Special Effect Award and Makeup Award.

Jendeia of the movie 'Jendea' told an episode about the smell of the mouth during the audition.

“I auditioned without my love teeth, and I was afraid I’d smell like my breath,” he told W Magazine on Thursday.

Jendeia said she was afraid her breath would be "vile" during an audition for the movie "The" with Tim Curry Shalame.

“I was afraid my mouth would smell unpleasant,” he said, “and I was afraid he’d smell my breath when I filmed him having to be really close to Tim Curry.”

Eventually, Jendeia's audition ended without any problems, and the movie also got a big hit.

The film '' is a work that depicts the great journey of the legendary Messiah Paul and the huge war over the Arrakis sand planet '', the most precious resource production site in the universe. Director Denny Vilneuve will hold megaphones and top actors such as Tim Curry Chalame and Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Josh Brolin, Gendeia, Jason Momoa, Javier Bardem and Stellan Scarsgard will perform in all-time.

Part 2 is scheduled to be released in 2023 after being recognized for its workability, artistry and popularity.

Director Denny Vilneuve's "The" was nominated for 10 nominations at the Academy Awards. He was nominated for Best Picture and Adapted Award, Editorial Award, Costume Award, Music Award, Film Award, Art Award, Special Effect Award and Makeup Award.