Han Ga-in "Carrot Market Addicted...Have you ever heard of who looks like" (circle House)

Han Ga-in reveals his love for carrot marketOn the 24th SBS circle house, Dr. Oh Eun Young and the panel talked about Addicted.Its been Addicted to the vegetable market, Han Ga-in boasted, almost 41 degrees in temperature. Han Ga-in said, When you have the necessary items, you search the vegetable market first.If a good thing is in the market, you will buy it first. When you raise children, you buy childrens books and childcare products.The panel wondered if they could recognize the fact that Han Ga-in was, and wondered, I think I know it even if I look at it. Then Han Ga-in said, I do not know well when I use a mask.Sometimes you look at it with strange eyes. I have never heard anyone say it resembles you. Im obsessed with ballpoint pens, said Dr. Oh Eun Young, confessing, If you hold this ballpoint pen, you will write and remember well.Han Ga-in sympathized with this and said, I love stationery shopping so much.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Han Ga-in reveals his love for carrot market

On the 24th SBS 'circle House', Dr. Oh Eun Young and the panel talked about Addicted.

"It's been Addicted to the vegetable market," Han Ga-in boasted, "almost 41 degrees in temperature." Han Ga-in said, "When you have the necessary items, you search the vegetable market first. If a good thing is in the market, you will buy it first. When you raise children, you buy children's books and childcare products.

The panel wondered if they could recognize the fact that Han Ga-in was, and wondered, "I think I know it even if I look at it." Then Han Ga-in said, "I do not know well when I use a mask. Sometimes you look at it with strange eyes. I have never heard anyone say it resembles you. "

"I'm obsessed with ballpoint pens," said Dr. Oh Eun Young, confessing, "If you hold this ballpoint pen, you will write and remember well. Han Ga-in sympathized with this and said, "I love stationery shopping so much."

Photo: SBS broadcast screen