'Go Doo-shim is good': Go Doo-shim, Actor son Kim Jung-hwan on special trip

The image of Mom Go Doo-shim is revealed.LG HelloVision, which Top Models for the first solo MC since its debut, will be broadcast in March for the first time since Acting 50 years, and a new program, I like Moms Travel Go Doo-shim (I like Go Doo-shim).Go Doo-shim, a national mother, has launched a new Top Model with an emotional travel documentary titled Mothers Travel, and the production team has released key watch points and comments from Go Doo-shim.Actor Go Doo-shim, who is still busy with movies and dramas at the age of seventy and still has a busy day.Why did she decide to appear in a travel program that she has to travel around the country every week?Go Doo-shim said, It was not easy to do a travel program that I had to lead suddenly after 50 years of Acting.But many mothers living in this age often feel lonely with their families or feel like standing alone in the playground.I, the mother of two, was the same, and I decided to go on a trip for my mother with my mothers sensitivity.I want to present free and leisurely healing time to all mothers in Korea through this trip. Jeju Island is my home town, where I was born and lived until I was 19.And I want to start my first summer time here because I have warm memories with my late parents. Go Doo-shim, who revealed why he chose Jeju Island as his first destination.Jeju Island is like my mothers arms to me, and when I see a Jeju Island girl, my mothers thoughts are broken, and the stones on the stone walls are saddening me.A lot of holes in the black basalt are like the wounds of the hearts of mothers, he said.Basically, Im going to look around alone with no interruption at all the places I want to enjoy with my mothers sensibility, but the pleasure of traveling is also great.Many mothers think that it is a big Hope to travel to a good place with their sons, daughters, and friends. I want to realize such a romance in this program.In that sense, his first son, Actor Kim Jung-hwan, joins Summertime in the first episode, he said.In the following round, I will invite surprises such as junior actors and fellow actors who have been Acting with my son and daughter in Drama as a travel mate, he said.Go Doo-shim, a mother with one male and one female, named Kim Jung-hwan, a pro-son who is active as an actor, as her first travel mate.Go Doo-shim said, Most of the mothers like that, my daughter is like a friend who can tell me the inside, but my son still has a feeling of being uncomfortable.I have not been able to travel alone with my son since I was busy working on Actor.I wanted to tell a lot of stories as an actor and a mother to my son Jung Hwan, who has been walking the same Actor path, but I want to solve the Hope through this trip.

The image of 'Mom' Go Doo-shim is revealed.

LG HelloVision, which Top Models for the first solo MC since its debut, will be broadcast in March for the first time since Acting 50 years, and a new program, 'I like Mom's Travel Go Doo-shim' (I like Go Doo-shim).

Go Doo-shim, a national mother, has launched a new Top Model with an emotional travel documentary titled Mother's Travel, and the production team has released key watch points and comments from Go Doo-shim.

Actor Go Doo-shim, who is still busy with movies and Dramas at the age of seventy and still has a busy day. Why did she decide to appear in a travel program that she has to travel around the country every week?

Go Doo-shim said, "It was not easy to do a travel program that I had to lead suddenly after 50 years of Acting. But many mothers living in this age often feel lonely with their families or feel like standing alone in the playground. I, the mother of two, was the same, and I decided to go on a trip for my mother with my mother's sensitivity. I want to present free and leisurely healing time to all mothers in Korea through this trip. "

Jeju Island is my home town, where I was born and lived until I was 19. And I want to start my first summer time here because I have warm memories with my late parents. "Go Doo-shim, who revealed why he chose Jeju Island as his first destination. “Jeju Island is like my mother’s arms to me, and when I see a Jeju Island girl, my mother’s thoughts are broken, and the stones on the stone walls are saddening me. “A lot of holes in the black basalt are like the wounds of the hearts of mothers,” he said.

“Basically, I’m going to look around alone with no interruption at all the places I want to enjoy with my mother’s sensibility, but the pleasure of traveling is also great. Many mothers think that it is a big Hope to travel to a good place with their sons, daughters, and Friends. I want to realize such a romance in this program. In that sense, his first son, Actor Kim Jung-hwan, joins Summertime in the first episode, "he said. "In the following round, I will invite surprises such as junior Actors and fellow Actors who have been Acting with my son and daughter in Drama as a travel mate," he said.

Go Doo-shim, a mother with one male and one female, named Kim Jung-hwan, a pro-son who is active as an Actor, as her first travel mate. Go Doo-shim said, "Most of the mothers like that, my daughter is like a Friend who can tell me the inside, but my son still has a feeling of being uncomfortable."

"I have not been able to travel alone with my son since I was busy working on Actor. I wanted to tell a lot of stories as an Actor and a mother to my son Jung Hwan, who has been walking the same Actor path, but I want to solve the Hope through this trip. "