"Fan gift Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend? It's not true."

The Nationality group isolomone, who ranked third in the TV shipbuilding Tomorrow is the People, denied the allegations raised by fans.N.CH Entertainment, who is in charge of the Nationality Group management, said in an article left at the Nationality Group fan cafe on the 16th, I apologize for the delayed announcement of the position that I have been worried about the unsavory work related to isolomone, the failure to count the hearts of the fans, and the inconvenience and frustration that I felt.Isolomone is frustrated with the situation spreading through the community and articles as if the facts and other suspicions are true, and is having a painful day due to criticism and misunderstood.As a result of the confirmation, I clearly state that the suspicion that the fans gave Ellen Burstyn the precious gift they sent is not true.I would like to ask you to refrain from raising unreasonable suspicions, indiscriminate speculation from Misunderstood, and re-proliferation of facts and other accusations. The controversy began with a recent post in an online community.My four-month-old singer seemed to have a lot of clothes, so fans who wanted to be a pappy sent a lot of clothes, the author said in an article titled Fan gift Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend (presumption) certified instead, and the fans who sent the gift were certified by the Instagram as their girlfriend. ...We are panicking fans now, the netizen said.I asked for clarification, but I am consistent with my agency or singer, he said. The fans who had been aware of various situations since the past have politely sent DM to Singer, but they have blocked the fans immediately.It was later known that the singer was the isolomone who made his debut as a nationality team in the final third place in Singer.As Disclosure spread and the controversy became an article, isolomone left its position in a fan cafe on the 16th.I am sorry and thank you for whatever happened before you, whatever you are waiting for, and my last week was the time I needed.The facts that can not be said completely, the rumors of speculation and exaggeration, the things that happened in my life, the unscrupulous things I do not want to put in my mouth.I am still having a difficult time with things I have not solved. Even if unexpected things happen and everyone turns against me, I do not blame those who have promoted public debate, those who have developed work day by day, and all those who have put the blade of criticism back on me.But I want all the accusations to be made. Everythings fine.I want to convey my sincere and grateful heart that I am sorry to know that I have loved me so much as it is. It is all my fault.Once again, I apologize and comfort to all those who have been hurt by me and the most loved ones and our Monions who have had a difficult time.I love you, he added.As such, isolomone expressed his apology, but the fans opposition continued to avoid mentioning the specific contents of the controversy, and eventually the agency came out and made a position.Hello. N.CH Entertainment. Thank you for your generous support and interest in the Nationality Team.I apologize for the delay in expressing my position about the recent inconvenience related to the nationality group member isomoone, and for failing to understand the hearts of the fans and to solve the inconvenience and frustration that I felt.We have been in talks with isolomone about a series of issues.In this process, I sincerely apologize for the fact that I have responded with silent answers because I believe that public explanation does not help solve the situation.Currently, isomoone is frustrated with the situation spreading through community and articles as if the facts and other suspicions are true, and is having a painful day due to criticism and misunderstood.As a result of the identification, I will clarify that the suspicion that the fans gave Ellen Burstyn the precious gift they sent is not true.I would like to ask you to refrain from raising unreasonable suspicions, indiscriminate speculation from Misunderstood, and re-proliferation of facts and other accusations.We promise that we will not spare any support for isolomone to focus on Music and stand in front of the public in a healthy way, and our fans will also ask for constant support and encouragement for isolomone.With this in mind, we will look into the opinions of our fans and collect them so that we can continue to monitor the shortcomings.Thank you.

The Nationality group isolomone, who ranked third in the TV shipbuilding 'Tomorrow is the People', denied the allegations raised by fans.

N.CH Entertainment, who is in charge of the Nationality Group management, said in an article left at the Nationality Group fan cafe on the 16th, "I apologize for the delayed announcement of the position that I have been worried about the unsavory work related to isolomone, the failure to count the hearts of the fans, and the inconvenience and frustration that I felt."

"isolomone is frustrated with the situation spreading through the Community and articles as if the facts and other suspicions are true, and is having a painful day due to criticism and Misunderstood. As a result of the confirmation, I clearly state that the suspicion that the fans gave Ellen Burstyn the precious gift they sent is not true. I would like to ask you to refrain from raising unreasonable suspicions, indiscriminate speculation from Misunderstood, and re-proliferation of facts and other accusations. "

The controversy began with a recent post in an online Community. "My four-month-old Singer seemed to have a lot of clothes, so fans who wanted to be a pappy sent a lot of clothes," the author said in an article titled "Fan gift Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend (presumption) certified instead, "and the fans who sent the gift were certified by the Instagram as their girlfriend." ...

"We are panicking fans now," the netizen said. "I asked for clarification, but I am consistent with my agency or Singer," he said. "The fans who had been aware of various situations since the past have politely sent DM to Singer, but they have blocked the fans immediately." It was later known that the Singer was the isolomone who made his debut as a Nationality team in the final third place in 'Singer'.

As Disclosure spread and the controversy became an article, isolomone left its position in a fan cafe on the 16th. "I am sorry and thank you for whatever happened before you, whatever you are waiting for, and my last week was the time I needed. The facts that can not be said completely, the rumors of speculation and exaggeration, the things that happened in my life, the unscrupulous things I do not want to put in my mouth. I am still having a difficult time with things I have not solved. "

"Even if unexpected things happen and everyone turns against me, I do not blame those who have promoted public debate, those who have developed work day by day, and all those who have put the blade of criticism back on me. But I want all the accusations to be made. Everything's fine. I want to convey my sincere and grateful heart that I am sorry to know that I have loved me so much as it is. "It is all my fault. Once again, I apologize and comfort to all those who have been hurt by me and the most loved ones and our Monions who have had a difficult time. I love you," he added.

As such, isolomone expressed his apology, but the fans' opposition continued to avoid mentioning the specific contents of the controversy, and eventually the agency came out and made a position.

Hello. N.CH Entertainment. Thank you for your generous support and interest in the Nationality Team. I apologize for the delay in expressing my position about the recent inconvenience related to the Nationality group member isomoone, and for failing to understand the hearts of the fans and to solve the inconvenience and frustration that I felt.

We have been in talks with isolomone about a series of issues. In this process, I sincerely apologize for the fact that I have responded with silent answers because I believe that public explanation does not help solve the situation.

Currently, isomoone is frustrated with the situation spreading through Community and articles as if the facts and other suspicions are true, and is having a painful day due to criticism and Misunderstood. As a result of the identification, I will clarify that the suspicion that the fans gave Ellen Burstyn the precious gift they sent is not true. I would like to ask you to refrain from raising unreasonable suspicions, indiscriminate speculation from Misunderstood, and re-proliferation of facts and other accusations.

We promise that we will not spare any support for isolomone to focus on Music and stand in front of the public in a healthy way, and our fans will also ask for constant support and encouragement for isolomone. With this in mind, we will look into the opinions of our fans and collect them so that we can continue to monitor the shortcomings.

Thank you.