'Drunk driving charge' Jun Young "Blackmail, Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé+ Ignores to ride a domestic car"

Jun Young mentioned the birth year of the complainant and the car brand on his Instagram story on the 20th, saying, I will not mention real name.But admit to blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, I reported it because I didnt pay for it, he said.I am an entertainer, but I ride in a domestic car, but I like it, but it is not a lease, it is not my company name, but my first car.I ignored the domestic car ride, but look at what you have done, he added.Jun Young said, We have not yet been investigated by the police or the investigator, and that XX has brought the police and forced the numerical measurements to the fire.Jun Young also said, I will exercise my right to remain silent until the investigation is over, and I will be faithful to the investigation.I will continue to reflect on my mistakes with constant awareness so that I will not be attentive again, and I will continue to repent a hundred times and a thousand times.Its all my fault, he bowed.However, he said, If you take the weakness of entertainers and public figures, you should never be like me again. People lie, but money does not lie.Jun Young is accused of driving a car while drinking on a road in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, at 1:46 am on July 7.A driver who was driving backwards on a one-way road was caught up with a driver coming from the other side, and a driver who suspected drunk driving due to the smell of alcohol reported to the police.Police who were on the scene measured Jun Youngs blood alcohol level and were at least 0.08% of the license cancellation level.

Jun Young mentioned the birth year of the complainant and the car brand on his Instagram story on the 20th, saying, "I will not mention real name. But admit to Blackmail – Cinémix Par Chloé, I reported it because I didn't pay for it," he said.

"I am an entertainer, but I ride in a domestic car, but I like it, but it is not a lease, it is not my company name, but my first car. "I ignored the domestic car ride, but look at what you have done," he added.

Jun Young said, "We have not yet been investigated by the police or the investigator, and that XX has brought the police and forced the numerical measurements to the fire."

Jun Young also said, "I will exercise my right to remain silent until the investigation is over, and I will be faithful to the investigation. I will continue to reflect on my mistakes with constant awareness so that I will not be attentive again, and I will continue to repent a hundred times and a thousand times. It's all my fault," he bowed.

However, he said, "If you take the weakness of entertainers and public figures, you should never be like me again. People lie, but money does not lie."

Jun Young is accused of driving a car while drinking on a road in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, at 1:46 am on July 7. A driver who was driving backwards on a one-way road was caught up with a driver coming from the other side, and a driver who suspected drunk driving due to the smell of alcohol reported to the police. Police who were on the scene measured Jun Young's blood alcohol level and were at least 0.08% of the license cancellation level.