'Hwang Ui-jo and Breakup' Hyomin, 4 bulimic food of rice + delivery hot dog "recommendation of fire extinguisher"

T-ara Hyomin shares Haru with foodHyomin released several photos on March 9 via Instagram Stories.On this day, Hyomin said, I do not want to eat food, but I eat it well.But five hours later Hyomin added a picture of the hot dog, I promise not to deliver and order four of them, how do you take one out of them?Hyomin, who has been eating storm food to hot dogs in his rice bowl, said in a new post, I recommend a good digestive agent. It is foolish, but the bear was happy today.Meanwhile, Hyomin recently broke up with footballer Hwang Ui-jo.Hyomin was previously spotted dating Hwang Ui-jo in Switzerland and was engulfed in a romance rumour.
T-ara Hyomin shares Haru with foodHyomin released several photos on March 9 via Instagram Stories.On this day, Hyomin said, I do not want to eat food, but I eat it well.But five hours later Hyomin added a picture of the hot dog, I promise not to deliver and order four of them, how do you take one out of them?Hyomin, who has been eating storm food to hot dogs in his rice bowl, said in a new post, I recommend a good digestive agent. It is foolish, but the bear was happy today.Meanwhile, Hyomin recently broke up with footballer Hwang Ui-jo.Hyomin was previously spotted dating Hwang Ui-jo in Switzerland and was engulfed in a romance rumour.

T-ara Hyomin shares Haru with food

Hyomin released several photos on March 9 via Instagram Stories.

On this day, Hyomin said, "I do not want to eat food, but I eat it well."

But five hours later Hyomin added a picture of the hot dog, "I promise not to deliver and order four of them, how do you take one out of them?"

Hyomin, who has been eating storm food to hot dogs in his rice bowl, said in a new post, "I recommend a good digestive agent. It is foolish, but the bear was happy today."

Meanwhile, Hyomin recently broke up with footballer Hwang Ui-jo. Hyomin was previously spotted dating Hwang Ui-jo in Switzerland and was engulfed in a romance rumour.