'Cost of living alone 8 million won' Kim Bong-gon, 20 million won home repair cost, treasure No. 1 tear disposal (Mr. House Husband 2)

Kim Bong-gon decoration sold Treasure No.1 Forkline to raise money for house construction.In KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on March 12, Kim Bong-gon and Jeon Hye-ran each released their own items as used transactions to raise the cost of construction.Kim Bong-gon decoration, which received a call from a house repair company during dinner, was embarrassed by the fact that the cost of the house construction cost was twice the expected cost of 20 million won.Jeon Hye-ran checked his bank account balance and sighed when he was short of 10 million won.The Living Men performance fee was used as Cost of living, and the basic cost of living alone was 8 million won per month, including the basic electricity bill of 2.5 million won, including the car installment, loan interest, and premium.The couple decided to sell the camera that Kim Bong-gon decoration had and the wedding ring of Jeon Hye-ran at the end of the prize.However, the camera, which was a total of 11.5 million won, sold only 2 million won, and seven rings of Jeon Hye-ran were also disappointed by the story of 805,000 won.Kim Bong-gon decoration was emotionally received by sneaking his wife a stone ring of children she had promised not to sell.Although the feeling of 3.99 million won came out, Jeon Hye-ran was greatly angry with Kim Bong-gon decoration, who broke his promise and thought about selling the ring.Jeon Hye-ran, who came home, said, As soon as the children were born, the other house steadily raised the savings in the name of the children, so when we get married, we get a house and fund it.We pay for college tuition, dont we?When children say, I have a debt in my future, they laugh and go over, but I know how uncomfortable it is every time I hear it. What you left in front of your ring or kids is not just money.I want to give you the stone ring even if I can not give it because I can not afford it.  I left only one child per child.Im so upset that I brought it out for sale, and if I dont have it, Ill tell you what we did.Eventually, Kim Bong-gon decoration decided to sell his treasure No. 1 Foclain.In the meantime, Kim Bong-gon decoration looked back on memories and eventually shed tears.Kim Bong-gon decoration said, I am sorry for him, but my family should live warmer. He sold for 6 million won.
Kim Bong-gon decoration sold Treasure No.1 Forkline to raise money for house construction.In KBS 2TVs Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on March 12, Kim Bong-gon and Jeon Hye-ran each released their own items as used transactions to raise the cost of construction.Kim Bong-gon decoration, which received a call from a house repair company during dinner, was embarrassed by the fact that the cost of the house construction cost was twice the expected cost of 20 million won.Jeon Hye-ran checked his bank account balance and sighed when he was short of 10 million won.The Living Men performance fee was used as Cost of living, and the basic cost of living alone was 8 million won per month, including the basic electricity bill of 2.5 million won, including the car installment, loan interest, and premium.The couple decided to sell the camera that Kim Bong-gon decoration had and the wedding ring of Jeon Hye-ran at the end of the prize.However, the camera, which was a total of 11.5 million won, sold only 2 million won, and seven rings of Jeon Hye-ran were also disappointed by the story of 805,000 won.Kim Bong-gon decoration was emotionally received by sneaking his wife a stone ring of children she had promised not to sell.Although the feeling of 3.99 million won came out, Jeon Hye-ran was greatly angry with Kim Bong-gon decoration, who broke his promise and thought about selling the ring.Jeon Hye-ran, who came home, said, As soon as the children were born, the other house steadily raised the savings in the name of the children, so when we get married, we get a house and fund it.We pay for college tuition, dont we?When children say, I have a debt in my future, they laugh and go over, but I know how uncomfortable it is every time I hear it. What you left in front of your ring or kids is not just money.I want to give you the stone ring even if I can not give it because I can not afford it.  I left only one child per child.Im so upset that I brought it out for sale, and if I dont have it, Ill tell you what we did.Eventually, Kim Bong-gon decoration decided to sell his treasure No. 1 Foclain.In the meantime, Kim Bong-gon decoration looked back on memories and eventually shed tears.Kim Bong-gon decoration said, I am sorry for him, but my family should live warmer. He sold for 6 million won.

Kim Bong-gon decoration sold Treasure No.1 Forkline to raise money for house construction.

In KBS 2TV's Season 2 of Living Men, which aired on March 12, Kim Bong-gon and Jeon Hye-ran each released their own items as used transactions to raise the cost of construction.

Kim Bong-gon decoration, which received a call from a house repair company during dinner, was embarrassed by the fact that the cost of the house construction cost was twice the expected cost of 20 million won. Jeon Hye-ran checked his bank account balance and sighed when he was short of 10 million won.

The 'Living Men' performance fee was used as Cost of living, and the basic Cost of living alone was 8 million won per month, including the basic electricity bill of 2.5 million won, including the car installment, loan interest, and premium.

The couple decided to sell the camera that Kim Bong-gon decoration had and the wedding ring of Jeon Hye-ran at the end of the prize. However, the camera, which was a total of 11.5 million won, sold only 2 million won, and seven rings of Jeon Hye-ran were also disappointed by the story of 805,000 won.

Kim Bong-gon decoration was emotionally received by sneaking his wife a stone ring of children she had promised not to sell. Although the feeling of 3.99 million won came out, Jeon Hye-ran was greatly angry with Kim Bong-gon decoration, who broke his promise and thought about selling the ring.

Jeon Hye-ran, who came home, said, "As soon as the children were born, the other house steadily raised the savings in the name of the children, so when we get married, we get a house and fund it. We pay for college tuition, don't we? When children say, 'I have a debt in my future', they laugh and go over, but I know how uncomfortable it is every time I hear it. "

“What you left in front of your ring or kids is not just money. I want to give you the stone ring even if I can not give it because I can not afford it. "" I left only one child per child. I’m so upset that I brought it out for sale, and if I don’t have it, I’ll tell you what we did.”

Eventually, Kim Bong-gon decoration decided to sell his treasure No. 1 Foclain. In the meantime, Kim Bong-gon decoration looked back on memories and eventually shed tears. Kim Bong-gon decoration said, "I am sorry for him, but my family should live warmer." He sold for 6 million won.