Chung Young-ju "I wear many exposed costumes often, nickname Jo Jung-suk 'Mash'" (Gayo Plaza)

Chung Young-ju reveals why he became nicknamed MashActor Chung Young-ju appeared on KBS Cool FM Lee Ki-kwangs Song Plaza broadcast on March 31st.Chung Young-ju, nicknamed Mash, said, I do not have many nicknames, but I have become a nickname to define me at some point. It was a nickname made by Jo Jung-suk Actor.Mash is short for the awards ceremony every day, and it is a nickname made by watching Chung Young-ju, which is usually styled.Chung Young-ju said, I was just driving and working in my own car. I see a lot of backs to use public transportation, or I wear bold costumes.Just pick your favorite clothes. Did you get on the bus with that? Then I worry about it.

Chung Young-ju reveals why he became nicknamed 'Mash'

Actor Chung Young-ju appeared on KBS Cool FM 'Lee Ki-kwang's Song Plaza' broadcast on March 31st.

Chung Young-ju, nicknamed "Mash," said, "I do not have many nicknames, but I have become a nickname to define me at some point." It was a nickname made by Jo Jung-suk Actor.

'Mash' is short for the awards ceremony every day, and it is a nickname made by watching Chung Young-ju, which is usually styled. Chung Young-ju said, "I was just driving and working in my own car. I see a lot of backs to use public transportation, or I wear bold costumes. Just pick your favorite clothes. "Did you get on the bus with that?" Then I worry about it.