Cho Yeong-su "Lim Young-woong 'I only believe now' is surprised when Copyright free deposits" (Radio show)

Composer Cho Yeong-su revealed that singer Lim Young-woongs Now I Only Trust You Copyright free is more than you think.The composer Cho Yeong-su and singer Casey appeared in the corner of the KBS Cool FM Radio show of Park Myeong-su legend broadcast on March 14th.I wonder how big a hit I believe only now for Mr Lim Young-woong - I hear a lot too, Park Myeong-su asked.Cho Yeong-su said: Ive been charting for over two years and Im so fandom. Copyright free is much more than the rankings. Im surprised.Im always surprised, Park Myeong-su said, jokingly, Is it originally a good surprise?Park Myeong-su said, If you see Lim Young-woongs song is good, you will have a lot of laughter in your heart. Cho Yeong-su said, It was too good and it did not fall.

Composer Cho Yeong-su revealed that singer Lim Young-woong's "Now I Only Trust You" Copyright free is more than you think.

The composer Cho Yeong-su and singer Casey appeared in the corner of the KBS Cool FM 'Radio show of Park Myeong-su' legend broadcast on March 14th.

"I wonder how big a hit 'I believe only now' for Mr Lim Young-woong - I hear a lot too," Park Myeong-su asked.

Cho Yeong-su said: "I've been charting for over two years and I'm so fandom. Copyright free is much more than the rankings. I'm surprised. I'm always surprised," Park Myeong-su said, jokingly, "Is it originally a good surprise?"

Park Myeong-su said, "If you see Lim Young-woong's song is good, you will have a lot of laughter in your heart." Cho Yeong-su said, "It was too good and it did not fall."