Cha Ye-ryun dressing room unveils "I'm not a wall but I can't stand dust" 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant'

Cha Ye-ryun unveils the dressing room this time.On KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (hereinafter Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which will be broadcast on April 1, the anti-war charm of actor Cha Ye-ryun will be revealed.Cha Ye-ryun, who first appeared on the last broadcast, got the nickname of Chajanggum by showing the Korean-style master who completes the high-level dish.Above all, the charm of the 18th year actor Cha Ye-ryuns reversal attracted attention.Cha Ye-ryun, who is called National Tea Daughter by digesting colorful and urban characters in various works, but the real Cha Ye-ryun behind the actor was a mother and wife who liked cooking and liked cooking and felt real happiness when family members enjoyed delicious food.Cha Ye-ryun expressed deep gratitude for the simple happiness of everyday life, saying, It is the happiest time for the family to eat together at home and sit around the table.In fact, her husband Ju Sang Wook and her 5-year-old daughter, Cha Ye-ryun family, ate breakfast together and chatted and laughed, making all viewers smile.Many viewers responded with a hot response, such as I was against Cha Ye-ryun, It is a love-filled dish and Pretty family.The VCR, which was released on the day, also showed the charm of Cha Ye-ryuns reversal. Cha Ye-ryun, who returned home with a thick shopping cart, was found in a dressing room.As Cha Ye-ryun, who collects topics with colorful and intense styling like Cha Do-nyeo for each work, everyone was curious about what fashion items would be in her dressing room.Then, when Cha Ye-ryuns dressing room was released, the Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family members said they could not take their eyes off.The dressing room was simple. Especially, the one that turned on Eye-catching was that there were many achromatic clothes. Cha Ye-ryun said, When I work, I wear a lot of colorful clothes.I usually wear achromatic clothes that are comfortable and have no color, he said.In addition, Cha Ye-ryuns clean aspect was also captured.Im not sure I have a problem with my tyranny, but I cant stand it when I see dust, Cha Ye-ryun said, laughing, saying, Im not a tyranny, but I cant stand it when I see dust.

Cha Ye-ryun unveils the dressing room this time.

On KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' (hereinafter 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant'), which will be broadcast on April 1, the anti-war charm of actor Cha Ye-ryun will be revealed.

Cha Ye-ryun, who first appeared on the last broadcast, got the nickname of 'Chajanggum' by showing the Korean-style master who completes the high-level dish. Above all, the charm of the 18th year actor Cha Ye-ryun's reversal attracted attention. Cha Ye-ryun, who is called "National Tea Daughter" by digesting colorful and urban characters in various works, but the real Cha Ye-ryun behind the actor was a mother and wife who liked cooking and liked cooking and felt real happiness when family members enjoyed delicious food. Cha Ye-ryun expressed deep gratitude for the simple happiness of everyday life, saying, "It is the happiest time for the family to eat together at home and sit around the table."

In fact, her husband Ju Sang Wook and her 5-year-old daughter, Cha Ye-ryun family, ate breakfast together and chatted and laughed, making all viewers smile. Many viewers responded with a hot response, such as "I was against Cha Ye-ryun", "It is a love-filled dish" and "Pretty family".

The VCR, which was released on the day, also showed the charm of Cha Ye-ryun's reversal. Cha Ye-ryun, who returned home with a thick shopping cart, was found in a dressing room. As Cha Ye-ryun, who collects topics with colorful and intense styling like Cha Do-nyeo for each work, everyone was curious about what fashion items would be in her dressing room. Then, when Cha Ye-ryun's dressing room was released, the 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' family members said they could not take their eyes off.

The dressing room was simple. Especially, the one that turned on Eye-catching was that there were many achromatic clothes. Cha Ye-ryun said, "When I work, I wear a lot of colorful clothes. “I usually wear achromatic clothes that are comfortable and have no color,” he said.

In addition, Cha Ye-ryun's "clean" aspect was also captured. “I’m not sure I have a problem with my tyranny, but I can’t stand it when I see dust,” Cha Ye-ryun said, laughing, saying, “I’m not a tyranny, but I can’t stand it when I see dust.”