'All The Butlers' Bae Jong-ok, secret to honey skin: "Lemon honey pack for morning evening"

Seoul) = Bae Jong-ok said that he manages skin with lemon honey packs.On the afternoon of the 20th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers appeared as actor Bae Jong-ok and sent members and Haru.On this day, Bae Jong-ok said that he does lemon honey pack for skin care during self-management secrets.My skin is so dry, I started a lemon honey pack to catch it, and at that time I did not go to dermatology and only pack it, he said.I pack it in the morning and evening, and I put on the base at the shop and it was so good, he added. I pack it for morning and evening for three years.I want to shoot and go home and sleep, but I do it for my skin that I have suffered all day, and in the morning I do it for my skin that will suffer.

Seoul) = Bae Jong-ok said that he manages skin with lemon honey packs.

On the afternoon of the 20th, SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' appeared as actor Bae Jong-ok and sent members and Haru.

On this day, Bae Jong-ok said that he does lemon honey pack for skin care during self-management secrets. "My skin is so dry, I started a lemon honey pack to catch it, and at that time I did not go to dermatology and only pack it," he said.

"I pack it in the morning and evening, and I put on the base at the shop and it was so good," he added. "I pack it for morning and evening for three years."

"I want to shoot and go home and sleep, but I do it for my skin that I have suffered all day, and in the morning I do it for my skin that will suffer."