"All The Butlers" Bae Jong-ok, "108 times 18 years, 14 years of customised diet, 3 years of lemon honey pack...this effort keeps me"

Bae Jong-ok reveals the secret to keeping mind and bodyActor Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master in SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 20th.On the show, Bae Jong-ok revealed the secret to skin maintenance; he cited lemon honey pack as a secret, saying, I have been managing it for three years in Moy Yat morning and evening.Bae Jong-ok said, The skin was really dry, but in the morning and evening, I had a lemon honey pack and completely dry.He also showed interest in how to make lemon honey packs easy.And Bae Jong-ok said he was able to get rid of his anger with his efforts, saying he was a painter in the past. If he was angry, he could not digest for more than a month.I also got a vase, Confessions said.So I hurt others unintentionally, and then I regretted why I would be the only one, said Bae Jong-ok. I started 108 times because I liked studying my mind.Bae Jong-ok said, I have been doing 108 times Moy Yat for 18 years, he said, I have been understanding my opponent as I look at the thoughts that come up 108 times.And he said, I didnt know I would be this long either, I woke up today and it takes 14 minutes to get fast, 17 minutes to slow down.In addition, Bae Jong-ok said that when he first studied his mind, he passed 200 days of what was his goal for the first month, and he was proud of himself and boasted to the monk, saying, I think there was something good.And since then, it has been 108 times in 18 years.Bae Jong-ok mentioned the power of consistency, saying that he had the courage to overcome some hard work through such processes.So, Yang said, It is not the power that the droplets pierce the rocks, but the consistency.On this day, Bae Jong-ok offered no sincere advice on his students troubles, and also recommended meditation as a means of getting answers for himself.Bae Jong-ok said, Speed ​​efforts are as memorable as the body is Memory. This effort seems to have kept me.And it seems that it is clear that I will live harder and harder for my life, given time, given to me through such efforts.

Bae Jong-ok reveals the secret to keeping mind and body

Actor Bae Jong-ok appeared as a master in SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 20th.

On the show, Bae Jong-ok revealed the secret to skin maintenance; he cited lemon honey pack as a secret, saying, "I have been managing it for three years in Moy Yat morning and evening."

Bae Jong-ok said, "The skin was really dry, but in the morning and evening, I had a lemon honey pack and completely dry." He also showed interest in how to make lemon honey packs easy.

And Bae Jong-ok said he was able to get rid of his anger with his efforts, saying he was a painter in the past. "If he was angry, he could not digest for more than a month. I also got a vase," Confessions said.

"So I hurt others unintentionally, and then I regretted why I would be the only one," said Bae Jong-ok. "I started 108 times because I liked studying my mind."

Bae Jong-ok said, "I have been doing 108 times Moy Yat for 18 years," he said, "I have been understanding my opponent as I look at the thoughts that come up 108 times."

And he said, "I didn't know I would be this long either, I woke up today and it takes 14 minutes to get fast, 17 minutes to slow down." In addition, Bae Jong-ok said that when he first studied his mind, he passed 200 days of what was his goal for the first month, and he was proud of himself and boasted to the monk, saying, "I think there was something good." And since then, it has been 108 times in 18 years.

Bae Jong-ok mentioned the power of consistency, saying that he had the courage to overcome some hard work through such processes. So, Yang said, "It is not the power that the droplets pierce the rocks, but the consistency."

On this day, Bae Jong-ok offered no sincere advice on his students' troubles, and also recommended meditation as a means of getting answers for himself.

Bae Jong-ok said, "Speed ​​efforts are as memorable as the body is Memory." "This effort seems to have kept me. And it seems that it is clear that I will live harder and harder for my life, given time, given to me through such efforts. "