Ahn Jung-hwan "training Haru 4 as a pro, too dry to come out 4% body fat" (unifying 2)

Ahn Jung-hwan delivered a huge amount of training and Fijical during his professional career.In the 31st episode of JTBCs entertainment Changda 2 (hereinafter referred to as Chang Chan 2), which was broadcast on March 6, the worlds Fijical coach Fijiu Ji-woo Ban appeared to help the Fijical test of the accidental vengers.Ji-woo Ban said, If you have a lot of body fat, you can not get more speed and strength during Kyonggi or training, and you are likely to get injured.According to Lee Dong-guk, average body fat percentage of soccer players is 11 percent. Ronaldo is in good shape. The player has about 7 percent of the time.At this time, Kim Yong-man said, As far as I know, there were 4% body fat among us in the old days. It was Ahn Jung-hwan. But Ahn Jung-hwan said, Me?I have never been 4 percent, he wondered.I did not keep 4%, but when I was in the former pro, I trained too much to Haru four times, and then I was 4%, but I never went down 8%.8-9% said Kyonggi was the best and kept it.
Ahn Jung-hwan delivered a huge amount of training and Fijical during his professional career.In the 31st episode of JTBCs entertainment Changda 2 (hereinafter referred to as Chang Chan 2), which was broadcast on March 6, the worlds Fijical coach Fijiu Ji-woo Ban appeared to help the Fijical test of the accidental vengers.Ji-woo Ban said, If you have a lot of body fat, you can not get more speed and strength during Kyonggi or training, and you are likely to get injured.According to Lee Dong-guk, average body fat percentage of soccer players is 11 percent. Ronaldo is in good shape. The player has about 7 percent of the time.At this time, Kim Yong-man said, As far as I know, there were 4% body fat among us in the old days. It was Ahn Jung-hwan. But Ahn Jung-hwan said, Me?I have never been 4 percent, he wondered.I did not keep 4%, but when I was in the former pro, I trained too much to Haru four times, and then I was 4%, but I never went down 8%.8-9% said Kyonggi was the best and kept it.

Ahn Jung-hwan delivered a huge amount of training and Fijical during his professional career.

In the 31st episode of JTBC's entertainment "Changda 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Chang Chan 2"), which was broadcast on March 6, the world's Fijical coach Fijiu Ji-woo Ban appeared to help the Fijical test of the accidental vengers.

Ji-woo Ban said, "If you have a lot of body fat, you can not get more speed and strength during Kyonggi or training, and you are likely to get injured."

According to Lee Dong-guk, average body fat percentage of soccer players is 11 percent. Ronaldo is in good shape. The player has about 7 percent of the time.

At this time, Kim Yong-man said, "As far as I know, there were 4% body fat among us in the old days." It was Ahn Jung-hwan. But Ahn Jung-hwan said, "Me? I have never been 4 percent, "he wondered.

"I did not keep 4%, but when I was in the former pro, I trained too much to Haru four times, and then I was 4%, but I never went down 8%. 8-9% said Kyonggi was the best and kept it. "