"A modest look at 100kg" shocks the public of the rare flower snake photo (The War of the Roses)

The rare flower snake incident in Japan surprised everyone.On March 7, MBC Everlon Real Couple Story - The War of the Roses looked back at Japan Flower Middle Age Jennifer 8.On the show, the Japanese flower middle-aged Jennifer 8 case was introduced; in 2009, three men died from briquettes in Japan for six months.Their only link was to 34-year-old Kijima Kanae, their girlfriend, whose accounts included a large sum of 200 million won, 20 million won and 50 million won for the womans honor.Kijima Kanae was arrested first for a marriage-binding scam, not a murder; she had taken a large sum of money from twenty men, and the media was furious that it was a rare flower snake.Public opinion focused on her appearance: The Japan archipelago flipped as her photo was released.Everyone thought it would be a gorgeous woman, but Kijima Cana had a modest appearance over 100kg.Kijima Kanaes blog showed photos of his own dishes and lunch boxes, and he was tempted to say, I want to make a delicious meal, I want to massage oil, I want to go into the bath together, I want to have your child, and so on, without being pushed by a man who had a crush.Lee Sang-min, who was the victim of the crime, said, I have confirmed my ability to build a family on SNS. I thought about my life, not just women.If you want to have a child, then youll think about marriage, Yang said. You can be free from financial relations.
The rare flower snake incident in Japan surprised everyone.On March 7, MBC Everlon Real Couple Story - The War of the Roses looked back at Japan Flower Middle Age Jennifer 8.On the show, the Japanese flower middle-aged Jennifer 8 case was introduced; in 2009, three men died from briquettes in Japan for six months.Their only link was to 34-year-old Kijima Kanae, their girlfriend, whose accounts included a large sum of 200 million won, 20 million won and 50 million won for the womans honor.Kijima Kanae was arrested first for a marriage-binding scam, not a murder; she had taken a large sum of money from twenty men, and the media was furious that it was a rare flower snake.Public opinion focused on her appearance: The Japan archipelago flipped as her photo was released.Everyone thought it would be a gorgeous woman, but Kijima Cana had a modest appearance over 100kg.Kijima Kanaes blog showed photos of his own dishes and lunch boxes, and he was tempted to say, I want to make a delicious meal, I want to massage oil, I want to go into the bath together, I want to have your child, and so on, without being pushed by a man who had a crush.Lee Sang-min, who was the victim of the crime, said, I have confirmed my ability to build a family on SNS. I thought about my life, not just women.If you want to have a child, then youll think about marriage, Yang said. You can be free from financial relations.

The rare flower snake incident in Japan surprised everyone.

On March 7, MBC Everlon 'Real Couple Story - The War of the Roses' looked back at Japan 'Flower Middle Age Jennifer 8'.

On the show, the Japanese flower middle-aged Jennifer 8 case was introduced; in 2009, three men died from briquettes in Japan for six months. Their only link was to 34-year-old Kijima Kanae, their girlfriend, whose accounts included a large sum of 200 million won, 20 million won and 50 million won for the woman's honor.

Kijima Kanae was arrested first for a marriage-binding scam, not a murder; she had taken a large sum of money from twenty men, and the media was furious that it was a rare flower snake. Public opinion focused on her appearance: The Japan archipelago flipped as her photo was released.

Everyone thought it would be a gorgeous woman, but Kijima Cana had a modest appearance over 100kg. Kijima Kanae’s blog showed photos of his own dishes and lunch boxes, and he was tempted to say, “I want to make a delicious meal,” “I want to massage oil,” “I want to go into the bath together,” “I want to have your child,” and so on, without being pushed by a man who had a crush.

Lee Sang-min, who was the victim of the crime, said, "I have confirmed my ability to build a family on SNS. I thought about my life, not just women." “If you want to have a child, then you’ll think about marriage,” Yang said. “You can be free from financial relations.”