'58' Kyeon Mi-ri, Huh Young-man also has a beauty that can't keep an eye on "The secret is..." ('White Half Travel')

The cartoonist Huh Young-man couldnt keep an eye on the unwavering beauty of actor Kyeon Mi-ri.On the 18th TV CHOSUN Huh Young Mans Food Travel, actress Yubi and Kyeon Mi-ri, who is also the mother of Idain, appeared as guests and left for Chungbuk Boeun.On this day, Huh Young-man showed admiration for the beauty of Kyeon Mi-ri and said, This is a really important question.Kyeon Mi-ri also had an annual year, how does it have skin? he asked.So Kyeon Mi-ri said: I started working on the station at 21, and I quickly erased my makeup from that point on, and I also wrote plenty of cleansing cream.I did such a very clean cleansing. There is a really honey tip. You can apply your wifes nutrition cream every day and sleep. You will think your face is so good.

The cartoonist Huh Young-man couldn't keep an eye on the unwavering beauty of actor Kyeon Mi-ri.

On the 18th TV CHOSUN 'Huh Young Man's Food Travel', actress Yubi and Kyeon Mi-ri, who is also the mother of Idain, appeared as guests and left for Chungbuk Boeun.

On this day, Huh Young-man showed admiration for the beauty of Kyeon Mi-ri and said, "This is a really important question. Kyeon Mi-ri also had an annual year, how does it have skin?" he asked.

So Kyeon Mi-ri said: "I started working on the station at 21, and I quickly erased my makeup from that point on, and I also wrote plenty of cleansing Cream. I did such a very clean cleansing. "

"There is a really honey tip. You can apply your wife's nutrition Cream every day and sleep. You will think your face is so good."