Yuko Fueki, even if you cut a single hair, is still pure.. Sayuri "Good match"

Actress Yuko Fueki, who returned to Japan, reported on her recent situation.Yuko Fueki said to his instagram on the 24th, It was cold today! I cut my hair.I was comfortable to dry my hair, but the static electricity is so great. The photo shows Yuko Fueki, who boasts a changed hairstyle. Yuko Fueki turns into a knife-footed figure and attracts attention. Sayuri, who encountered it, said, Oh!I also look good on my short hair style, he commented.Meanwhile, Yuko Fueki made his debut in Korea with the drama My House; he stopped working in Korea after the drama Iris 2, which ended in 2013.He is an actor in Japan; he married a non-entertainer, Japan man, who is one year older, in June 2018, and has a son in his family.

Actress Yuko Fueki, who returned to Japan, reported on her recent situation.

Yuko Fueki said to his instagram on the 24th, "It was cold today! I cut my hair. I was comfortable to dry my hair, but the static electricity is so great. "

The photo shows Yuko Fueki, who boasts a changed hairstyle. Yuko Fueki turns into a knife-footed figure and attracts attention. Sayuri, who encountered it, said, "Oh! I also look good on my short hair style," he commented.

Meanwhile, Yuko Fueki made his debut in Korea with the drama "My House"; he stopped working in Korea after the drama "Iris 2", which ended in 2013. He is an actor in Japan; he married a non-entertainer, Japan man, who is one year older, in June 2018, and has a son in his family.