Young Tak, "After the announcement of 'I'm going to eat an abalone,' Gundo Wando sends a Love call."

Singer Young Tak appeared on TBS FMs Choi Il-gus Hurricane Radio broadcast on the 15th (Tuesday).On this day, Young Tak showed a live song of a new song Abalone Eat which came out in just one year, and got a great response from listeners and fans.Young Tak said: I was inspired by the Lets go to the stars of the loading, its a Trot version.I liked seafood, so I thought it was seafood-oriented, and the abalone was delicious, so I borrowed it actively in lyrics and titles. I was so grateful that there was a Love call from Mr. Wando, and I decided to go down to Wando once in a long time.There were also questions about the Young Tak ideal, which Young Tak also cited as an ideal for less than 165cm, enterprising and positive women on one broadcast.Young Tak said, When I look back, my last girlfriends are less than 165cm tall, but it is not ideal.I was talking about my ideal with Off the record, but I was embarrassed to be on the air. Young Tak, who has been praised for his acting in various dramas, said, I have been in acting classes these days, but I have not decided on anything. I often contact Kim Eung-soo, and I get a lot of advice because I look pretty.I think its hard to play melodrama, and I want to play a villain or a cold-blooded role.Four out of seven numbers that Young Tak called at the request of fans on a radio broadcast were in line with the 1002nd Lotto winning number.In the online community and SNS, there was a certification that Young Tak bought a lotto with the number called and won the 3rd and 4th place.Young Tak said of this, It was really amazing. You told me it was a sign of a new song. Since then, there have been a lot of messages asking for lottery numbers.Today, fans asked to call the number, and they chose the number 14.Young Taks staff also appeared in surprise during the broadcast.The staffer, stylist of Young Tak, said: I started working with Young Tak last year and Im so happy to work with Young Tak.I care a lot about the staff, I reflect a lot of opinions. I can do everything I want to do even if I am joking.TBS FM Choi Il-gus Hurricane Radio starring Singer Young Tak can be seen again on TBS FM YouTube.Photo = TBS

Singer Young Tak appeared on TBS FM's "Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Radio" broadcast on the 15th (Tuesday).

On this day, Young Tak showed a live song of a new song 'Abalone Eat' which came out in just one year, and got a great response from listeners and fans.

Young Tak said: "I was inspired by the 'Let's go to the stars' of the loading, it's a Trot version. I liked seafood, so I thought it was seafood-oriented, and the abalone was delicious, so I borrowed it actively in lyrics and titles. " "I was so grateful that there was a Love call from Mr. Wando, and I decided to go down to Wando once in a long time."

There were also questions about the Young Tak ideal, which Young Tak also cited as an ideal for 'less than 165cm, enterprising and positive women' on one broadcast. Young Tak said, "When I look back, my last girlfriends are less than 165cm tall, but it is not ideal. I was talking about my ideal with Off the record, but I was embarrassed to be on the air. "

Young Tak, who has been praised for his acting in various dramas, said, "I have been in acting classes these days, but I have not decided on anything. I often contact Kim Eung-soo, and I get a lot of advice because I look pretty." "I think it's hard to play melodrama, and I want to play a villain or a cold-blooded role."

Four out of seven numbers that Young Tak called at the request of fans on a radio broadcast were in line with the 1002nd Lotto winning number. In the online community and SNS, there was a certification that Young Tak bought a lotto with the number called and won the 3rd and 4th place. Young Tak said of this, "It was really amazing. You told me it was a sign of a new song. Since then, there have been a lot of messages asking for lottery numbers." Today, fans asked to call the number, and they chose the number '14'.

Young Tak's staff also appeared in surprise during the broadcast. The staffer, stylist of Young Tak, said: "I started working with Young Tak last year and I'm so happy to work with Young Tak. I care a lot about the staff, I reflect a lot of opinions. I can do everything I want to do even if I am joking.

TBS FM 'Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Radio' starring Singer Young Tak can be seen again on TBS FM YouTube.

Photo = TBS