Yoon Doo-joon, a warm visual

Yoon Doo-joon of group highlights showed off Hunan visualsOn the morning of the 14th, Yoon Doo-joon wrote to his instagram, We have already started another week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and posted a picture with the phrase.In the photo, Yoon Doo-joon took a selfie in a cardigan; smiled gently and posed with a finger V, which made him cute.Meanwhile, Yoon Doo-joon appears in the movie Honest Candidate 2.The netizens responded in various ways such as I fit well with my hat, Charlie Whiting and I am working hard this week.
Yoon Doo-joon of group highlights showed off Hunan visualsOn the morning of the 14th, Yoon Doo-joon wrote to his instagram, We have already started another week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and posted a picture with the phrase.In the photo, Yoon Doo-joon took a selfie in a cardigan; smiled gently and posed with a finger V, which made him cute.Meanwhile, Yoon Doo-joon appears in the movie Honest Candidate 2.The netizens responded in various ways such as I fit well with my hat, Charlie Whiting and I am working hard this week.

Yoon Doo-joon of group highlights showed off Hunan visuals

On the morning of the 14th, Yoon Doo-joon wrote to his instagram, "We have already started another week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "and posted a picture with the phrase.

In the photo, Yoon Doo-joon took a selfie in a cardigan; smiled gently and posed with a finger V, which made him cute.

Meanwhile, Yoon Doo-joon appears in the movie 'Honest Candidate 2'.

The netizens responded in various ways such as "I fit well with my hat", "Charlie Whiting" and "I am working hard this week".