Ryu Jun-yeol, who shouted "money = border," made 4 billion gains in Gangnam District 'debt tech' noise...'Why? (Oh! issue)

Actor Ryu Jun-yeol is known to have earned at least 4 billion won in profits from debt tech, and it is getting hot online.It seems that his move, which is somewhat different from his remarks, has become a problem.On the 24th, it was announced that Ryu Jun-yeol made at least 4 billion won in profits by building a small building in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam District.According to the media, Ryu Jun-yeol bought Yeoksam-dong land for 5.8 billion won in 2020 under the name of a private corporation, and 90% of the selling price, 5.2 billion won, was provided as a loan.Since then, he has been building a new building to break down a single-story building and raise a seven-story building on the second floor. With the completion of the building in September of the following year, Ryu Jun-yeol naturally became a building owner of Gangnam District.However, it turns out that Ryu Jun-yeol is surprised that the building sold for 15 billion won in January this year, and that it paid 6 billion won before tax and 4 billion won after tax.In fact, the move of Ryu Jun-yeol is no different from any other entertainer.Usually, it is common for entertainers to make a lot of profits from real estate investment using sound sources, dramas, and advertisements.But why is it only cold for toxic Ryu Jun-yeol?This goes back to the interview he was doing in 2019, filming the movie Don.In an interview at a cafe at the time, Ryu Jun-yeol said, Nowadays, there is a story that money is on people, and such an incident or news can not be heard much.I have been wary of that (there is money on people), and I still think so.I felt a lot about money in this work, so I looked back once more.In particular, Ryu Jun-yeol, who had been watching his life while filming, said, I think I thought more about how to live than how to live.I think I want to control the money rather than being controlled by the money. He said, Money is the goal of my debut. Ryu Jun-yeol did not write Re-Ment related to money, such as Successful and Big Bang unless you ask for a sign if you meet at a restaurant or around.I think I was wary of that part. I think I wrote Happy.I did not want to do the injective Re-Ment, I do not want to study hard because I did not do it (in my school days). He also said that it is more important to enjoy his favorite things than money or honor in life.With his remarks reexamined, it is noteworthy that Ryu Jun-yeol, who once again catches the attention of netizens, will be able to restore the image that was lost due to the suspicion of speculation.DB

Actor Ryu Jun-yeol is known to have earned at least 4 billion won in profits from 'debt tech', and it is getting hot online. It seems that his move, which is somewhat different from his remarks, has become a problem.

On the 24th, it was announced that Ryu Jun-yeol made at least 4 billion won in profits by building a small building in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam District. According to the media, Ryu Jun-yeol bought Yeoksam-dong land for 5.8 billion won in 2020 under the name of a private corporation, and 90% of the selling price, 5.2 billion won, was provided as a loan.

Since then, he has been building a new building to break down a single-story building and raise a seven-story building on the second floor. With the completion of the building in September of the following year, Ryu Jun-yeol naturally became a building owner of Gangnam District. However, it turns out that Ryu Jun-yeol is surprised that the building sold for 15 billion won in January this year, and that it paid 6 billion won before tax and 4 billion won after tax.

In fact, the move of Ryu Jun-yeol is no different from any other entertainer. Usually, it is common for entertainers to make a lot of profits from real estate investment using sound sources, dramas, and advertisements. But why is it only cold for toxic Ryu Jun-yeol?

This goes back to the interview he was doing in 2019, filming the movie 'Don'. In an interview at a cafe at the time, Ryu Jun-yeol said, "Nowadays, there is a story that money is on people, and such an incident or news can not be heard much. I have been wary of that (there is money on people), and I still think so. “I felt a lot about money in this work, so I looked back once more.”

In particular, Ryu Jun-yeol, who had been watching his life while filming, said, "I think I thought more about how to live than how to live." I think I want to control the money rather than being controlled by the money. "He said," Money is the goal of my debut. "

Ryu Jun-yeol did not write Re-Ment related to money, such as "Successful" and "Big Bang" unless you ask for a sign if you meet at a restaurant or around. I think I was wary of that part. I think I wrote "Happy". I did not want to do the injective Re-Ment, "I do not want to study hard because I did not do it (in my school days). "He also said that it is more important to enjoy his favorite things than money or honor in life.

With his remarks reexamined, it is noteworthy that Ryu Jun-yeol, who once again catches the attention of netizens, will be able to restore the image that was lost due to the suspicion of speculation.

'DB'