ViviZ "Power Corona Confirmation, It Was Better Than Too Sad"

I recalled the time when ViviZ (VIVIZ) was confirmed to the power Corona 19.An online media showcase commemorating the release of the first mini album Beam Of Prism which was held online on the afternoon of the 9th.Prior to this, ViviZ was in crisis when Eunha and SinB were confirmed to be Corona 19 after starting Umji on the 28th of last month.Fortunately, however, on the 7th of this month, the whole event was cured and isolated and the event was scheduled.I didnt think it was a shame, I thought it was good, said Eunha, referring to Corona.We had a corona confirmation and thought it was a liquid thing. I felt good that it could work. It didnt hurt much, and I quickly got through it.I thought it was time to rest and I stocked my physical strength. I didnt believe it, I felt uncomfortable. I was the first team member to take care of it, but I was very upset about it.I wanted to be better at health care and take care of myself, SinB said. I want you to be careful about your nose and be careful about your health.After the dismantling of his girlfriend in May last year, he moved to a new agency and formed a trio ViviZ.ViviZ is a combination of VIVID, which means clear, intense, and days(z), which means days, which means everyday, and it means to be an artist who always expresses his own color in the world.The first mini album Beam Of Prism (Beam City of London Prism) is a collection of ViviZs vivid colors and musical identities.(Bob Bob!) is a hybrid pop dance genre that combines Latin rhythm and disco, and you can feel the aspirations of ViviZ to enjoy music as well as the harmony of attractive vocals.The album, which is full of track lists in various genres, will be released at 6 pm.

I recalled the time when ViviZ (ViviZ) was confirmed to the power Corona 19.

An online media showcase commemorating the release of the first mini album "Beam Of Prism" which was held online on the afternoon of the 9th. Prior to this, ViviZ was in crisis when Eunha and SinB were confirmed to be Corona 19 after starting Umji on the 28th of last month. Fortunately, however, on the 7th of this month, the whole event was cured and isolated and the event was scheduled.

“I didn’t think it was a shame, I thought it was good,” said Eunha, referring to Corona. We had a corona confirmation and thought it was “a liquid thing.” I felt good that it could work. It didn’t hurt much, and I quickly got through it. I thought it was time to rest and I stocked my physical strength. "

“I didn’t believe it, I felt uncomfortable. I was the first team member to take care of it, but I was very upset about it. “I wanted to be better at health care and take care of myself,” SinB said. “I want you to be careful about your nose and be careful about your health.”

After the dismantling of his girlfriend in May last year, he moved to a new agency and formed a trio ViviZ. ViviZ is a combination of 'VIVID', which means 'clear, intense', and 'days(z), which means 'days', which means 'everyday', and it means to be an artist who always expresses his own color in the world.

The first mini album Beam Of Prism (Beam City of London Prism) is a collection of ViviZ's vivid colors and musical identities. (Bob Bob!) is a hybrid pop dance genre that combines Latin rhythm and disco, and you can feel the aspirations of ViviZ to enjoy music as well as the harmony of attractive vocals. The album, which is full of track lists in various genres, will be released at 6 pm.