Park Hae Soo pictorial, soft charisma "The success of 'Squid Game'? What I never imagined"

Actor Park Hae Soo has emanated a chic and soft charm through the pictorial.Fashion magazine Harpers Bazaar has released a picture of Actor Park Hae Soo.Park Hae Soo showed off the charm of the soft and sometimes playful Actor, not the ancestor of the squid game in this picture.In an interview that followed the filming, Park Hae Soo said about the success of the Squid Game: What I never imagined happened.Oh Young-soos words during the Golden Globes came to me: Now there is World in Korea, not Korea in World.I am also dreaming that I can be loved Worldly through good works. This year, Park Hae Soo will show four works, including drama House of Paper, Repair Nam, Movie Ghost and Yacha.Ive been working on it for the past two or three years, and Ive been working on it, as everyone has.Im looking forward to it, he said.Meanwhile, Park Hae Soo appeared in the OCN drama Kimaira, which last December.

Actor Park Hae Soo has emanated a chic and soft charm through the pictorial.

Fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar has released a picture of Actor Park Hae Soo.

Park Hae Soo showed off the charm of the soft and sometimes playful Actor, not the ancestor of the squid Game in this picture.

In an Interview that followed the filming, Park Hae Soo said about the success of the Squid Game: “What I never imagined happened. Oh Young-soo's words during the Golden Globes came to me: 'Now there is World in Korea, not Korea in World.' I am also dreaming that I can be loved Worldly through good works. "

This year, Park Hae Soo will show four works, including drama House of Paper, Repair Nam, Movie Ghost and Yacha. “I’ve been working on it for the past two or three years, and I’ve been working on it, as everyone has. “I’m looking forward to it,” he said.

Meanwhile, Park Hae Soo appeared in the OCN drama 'Kimaira', which last December.