'My school now' Park Solomon, Ham Sung-Min and Settai explosion .. Hunhun Kemi 'Sim Kung'

My school now Park Solomon released a two-shot with Ham Sung-Min.Park Solomon posted a picture and a picture on his instagram on the morning of the 3rd, I am sorry and thank you for being a lightman (Kam Sung Bin).Inside the photo is a two-shot of Park Solomon and Ham Sung-Min at the shooting site of the Netflix original series Now My School.The pair showed a friendly and fresh-cut Kemi, who also added a warm smile to Park Solomons beaming smile.In another photo, a delightful Settai-playing Ham Sung-Min and Park Solomon were captured.They gazed ahead, and one looked like a zombie or tried to bite, and they emanated a pleasant charm.In addition, he showed off his cute and cute Kemi with his friendly shoulder companion.Park Solomon and Ham Sung-Min, on the other hand, played Lee Soo-hyuk and Kyungsu in My School Now respectively.

'My school now' Park Solomon released a two-shot with Ham Sung-Min.

Park Solomon posted a picture and a picture on his instagram on the morning of the 3rd, "I am sorry and thank you for being a lightman (Kam Sung Bin).

Inside the photo is a two-shot of Park Solomon and Ham Sung-Min at the shooting site of the Netflix original series Now My School.

The pair showed a friendly and fresh-cut Kemi, who also added a warm smile to Park Solomon's beaming smile.

In another photo, a delightful Settai-playing Ham Sung-Min and Park Solomon were captured.

They gazed ahead, and one looked like a zombie or tried to bite, and they emanated a pleasant charm.

In addition, he showed off his cute and cute Kemi with his friendly shoulder companion.

Park Solomon and Ham Sung-Min, on the other hand, played Lee Soo-hyuk and Kyungsu in 'My School Now' respectively.