Lee Seung-hyo "Wed Dated as soon as I got married... Pre-wedding bride, savvy and well-mannered" (Interview)

Actor Lee Seung-hyo joins the ranks of broken-out.Lee Seung-hyo will marry a 4-year-old non-entertainer and a Seoul-based wedding ceremony on the 1st of next month.Lee Seung-hyos prospective bride is the sister of actor Jung Tae-woo. In 2006, the relationship with Jung Tae-woo led to marriage with the prospective bride as KBS1 drama Daejo Young.In October last year, he started to associate and started to ring the wedding march in five months.In a telephone conversation with the 12th, Lee Seung-hyo laughed, I do not feel like marrying yet, but confessed that he had a wedding day as soon as he died.I havent been in a relationship for a long time, but Ive known each other for a long time, and Ive been watching it all this time, so Ive decided to marry my fellowship, he said.Jung Tae-woo, who met in Daejo Young, has been a close friend for 16 years and has been with his family.Jung Tae-woo, as well as his two sisters, was close to his brother, who was so close to exercising in the park together.Lee Seung-hyo said, At first I thought (preliminary bride) of course, the preliminary bride didnt see me as a man (laughing), but she said, Its a friend who makes me feel better.Ive been very good at getting people around me and being close to my family, so I naturally thought about getting married, she said.When I first told him I wanted to go out, he panicked and said hed think about it for a few days, and then he said, Good.I told him that if he was going to get together this time, he would have married Baro, so he wanted to set a date for Baro, he said.The Corona 19 made it difficult to hold the ceremony, and the fastest date of which was decided on March 1, and March felt too far away, he said.When asked about the reaction of his best friend Jung Tae-woo, he laughed, saying, It was absurd.Lee Seung-hyo said, My parents were so welcome, and my parents of the bride-to-be knew me well, so I was not at all antipathy.Theyre so old, they know all about each others past.(Laughing) Personally, I think that if my brother meets a man who does not know the past and marries, he may be uneasy, but he would not have been relieved. In addition, at the wedding ceremony, former UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, the hometown friend of Lee Seung-hyos father, was known to deliver a greeting.The priest will take care of the ceremony, he said, and the chief of staff will give him a greeting because his son is getting married.Even after marriage, Lee Seung-hyo is set to continue her career as an actor.Lee Seung-hyo, who has been attracting attention since his debut in 2006 as Al-Chunrang in MBCs Seondeok Queen, has been working on the drama Mushin, Hwajeong, Kwon Ryong I Narsa and New Entrance Gu Hae-ryong.In the first half of this year, he will meet with the public through his works.I do not have a specific idea, but I have a plan for my work in the first half of the year, he said. After becoming an issue as Queen Seondeok at the beginning of my debut, I have not shown such a strong impact yet.I have been out of work for a while for the past two years, but I will show you active activities again this year, he said.
Actor Lee Seung-hyo joins the ranks of broken-out.Lee Seung-hyo will marry a 4-year-old non-entertainer and a Seoul-based wedding ceremony on the 1st of next month.Lee Seung-hyos prospective bride is the sister of actor Jung Tae-woo. In 2006, the relationship with Jung Tae-woo led to marriage with the prospective bride as KBS1 drama Daejo Young.In October last year, he started to associate and started to ring the wedding march in five months.In a telephone conversation with the 12th, Lee Seung-hyo laughed, I do not feel like marrying yet, but confessed that he had a wedding day as soon as he died.I havent been in a relationship for a long time, but Ive known each other for a long time, and Ive been watching it all this time, so Ive decided to marry my fellowship, he said.Jung Tae-woo, who met in Daejo Young, has been a close friend for 16 years and has been with his family.Jung Tae-woo, as well as his two sisters, was close to his brother, who was so close to exercising in the park together.Lee Seung-hyo said, At first I thought (preliminary bride) of course, the preliminary bride didnt see me as a man (laughing), but she said, Its a friend who makes me feel better.Ive been very good at getting people around me and being close to my family, so I naturally thought about getting married, she said.When I first told him I wanted to go out, he panicked and said hed think about it for a few days, and then he said, Good.I told him that if he was going to get together this time, he would have married Baro, so he wanted to set a date for Baro, he said.The Corona 19 made it difficult to hold the ceremony, and the fastest date of which was decided on March 1, and March felt too far away, he said.When asked about the reaction of his best friend Jung Tae-woo, he laughed, saying, It was absurd.Lee Seung-hyo said, My parents were so welcome, and my parents of the bride-to-be knew me well, so I was not at all antipathy.Theyre so old, they know all about each others past.(Laughing) Personally, I think that if my brother meets a man who does not know the past and marries, he may be uneasy, but he would not have been relieved. In addition, at the wedding ceremony, former UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, the hometown friend of Lee Seung-hyos father, was known to deliver a greeting.The priest will take care of the ceremony, he said, and the chief of staff will give him a greeting because his son is getting married.Even after marriage, Lee Seung-hyo is set to continue her career as an actor.Lee Seung-hyo, who has been attracting attention since his debut in 2006 as Al-Chunrang in MBCs Seondeok Queen, has been working on the drama Mushin, Hwajeong, Kwon Ryong I Narsa and New Entrance Gu Hae-ryong.In the first half of this year, he will meet with the public through his works.I do not have a specific idea, but I have a plan for my work in the first half of the year, he said. After becoming an issue as Queen Seondeok at the beginning of my debut, I have not shown such a strong impact yet.I have been out of work for a while for the past two years, but I will show you active activities again this year, he said.

Actor Lee Seung-hyo joins the ranks of 'broken-out'.

Lee Seung-hyo will marry a 4-year-old non-entertainer and a Seoul-based wedding ceremony on the 1st of next month. Lee Seung-hyo's prospective bride is the sister of actor Jung Tae-woo. In 2006, the relationship with Jung Tae-woo led to marriage with the prospective bride as KBS1 drama 'Daejo Young'. In October last year, he started to associate and started to ring the wedding march in five months.

In a telephone conversation with the 12th, Lee Seung-hyo laughed, "I do not feel like marrying yet," but confessed that he had a wedding day as soon as he died. “I haven’t been in a relationship for a long time, but I’ve known each other for a long time, and I’ve been watching it all this time, so I’ve decided to marry my fellowship,” he said.

Jung Tae-woo, who met in 'Daejo Young', has been a close Friend for 16 years and has been with his family. Jung Tae-woo, as well as his two sisters, was close to his brother, who was so close to exercising in the park together.

Lee Seung-hyo said, “At first I thought (preliminary bride) of course, the preliminary bride didn’t see me as a man (laughing), but she said, “It’s a Friend who makes me feel better. I’ve been very good at getting people around me and being close to my family, so I naturally thought about getting married,” she said.

“When I first told him I wanted to go out, he panicked and said he’d think about it for a few days, and then he said, ‘Good.’ “I told him that if he was going to get together this time, he would have married Baro, so he wanted to set a date for Baro,” he said. “The Corona 19 made it difficult to hold the ceremony, and the fastest date of which was decided on March 1, and March felt too far away,” he said.

When asked about the reaction of his best Friend Jung Tae-woo, he laughed, saying, "It was absurd." Lee Seung-hyo said, "My parents were so welcome, and my parents of the bride-to-be knew me well, so I was not at all antipathy." They're so old, they know all about each other's past. (Laughing) Personally, I think that if my brother meets a man who does not know the past and marries, he may be uneasy, but he would not have been relieved. "

In addition, at the wedding ceremony, former UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, the hometown Friend of Lee Seung-hyo's father, was known to deliver a greeting. “The priest will take care of the ceremony,” he said, “and the chief of staff will give him a greeting because his son is getting married.”

Even after marriage, Lee Seung-hyo is set to continue her career as an actor. Lee Seung-hyo, who has been attracting attention since his debut in 2006 as Al-Chunrang in MBC's Seondeok Queen, has been working on the drama 'Mushin', 'Hwajeong', 'Kwon Ryong I Narsa' and 'New Entrance Gu Hae-ryong'. In the first half of this year, he will meet with the public through his works.

"I do not have a specific idea, but I have a plan for my work in the first half of the year," he said. "After becoming an issue as Queen Seondeok at the beginning of my debut, I have not shown such a strong impact yet. “I have been out of work for a while for the past two years, but I will show you active activities again this year,” he said.