Lee Ji-yeon, 14 years after his divorce, also broke up with his "9-year-old and younger" (official)

Lee Ji-yeon, who called I do not know love yet and Stop the Wind, broke up with his United States of America boyfriend.Singer Lee Ji-yeon debuted in the music industry in 1987 and received a great deal of love as a high school girl singer by announcing I do not know love yet, Stop the wind and Love for Night.Unfortunately, the period of activity was short, and in 1990, he left for United States of America, stopping his singer career.Lee Ji-yeon met and married a loved one in United States of America and started a family, but after divorcing her first husband in November 2008, she turned to cook, not singer.Lee Ji-yeon, who appeared on JTBCs entertainment Suga Man in 2018, said, I made the singer short for three years.There was depression and depression, and there was also interpersonal avoidance. He said, I had a loved one when I was struggling, so I ran to United States of America.It was hard to bear the reality, but it didnt work out there again, and I broke up with my ex-husband, and I went to cooking college to stand my life alone.Lee Ji-yeon, who expanded his career from chef to restaurant business, caught both work and love as he fell in love with the United States of America chef, who was 9 years younger.Lee Ji-yeon said, I feel good about each other, free my soul, and do not let me be lonely. I thought, I would be okay if I was such a man.I kept going and I missed my soul more and I got engaged to my boyfriend.  I worked with the Kitchen and went through a hard process together and thought that people are okay.When I run a restaurant together, my boyfriend knows my personality in The Kitchen. Lee Ji-yeon, owner of BBQ restaurant and manager and chef of Elum Market at United States of America, lived his second life.When the 2018 inter-Korean summit was held, the United States of America CNN News made Pyongyang-style Dongchimi cold noodles and gathered topics in Korea.Lee Ji-yeon had only an engagement ceremony with the United States of America chefs boyfriend and did not have a wedding ceremony, but eventually broke up in nine years.Lee Ji-yeon posted a short article on his SNS on the 2nd, saying, We broke our promise in 2013, but We remain our best friends and business partners.I said that I was separating in the SNS status message and said, I broke my promise in 2013.Domestic fans are also saddened by Lee Ji-yeons divorce news.Lee Ji-yeon SNS Captures Suga Man 2 Broadcast Screen
Lee Ji-yeon, who called I do not know love yet and Stop the Wind, broke up with his United States of America boyfriend.Singer Lee Ji-yeon debuted in the music industry in 1987 and received a great deal of love as a high school girl singer by announcing I do not know love yet, Stop the wind and Love for Night.Unfortunately, the period of activity was short, and in 1990, he left for United States of America, stopping his singer career.Lee Ji-yeon met and married a loved one in United States of America and started a family, but after divorcing her first husband in November 2008, she turned to cook, not singer.Lee Ji-yeon, who appeared on JTBCs entertainment Suga Man in 2018, said, I made the singer short for three years.There was depression and depression, and there was also interpersonal avoidance. He said, I had a loved one when I was struggling, so I ran to United States of America.It was hard to bear the reality, but it didnt work out there again, and I broke up with my ex-husband, and I went to cooking college to stand my life alone.Lee Ji-yeon, who expanded his career from chef to restaurant business, caught both work and love as he fell in love with the United States of America chef, who was 9 years younger.Lee Ji-yeon said, I feel good about each other, free my soul, and do not let me be lonely. I thought, I would be okay if I was such a man.I kept going and I missed my soul more and I got engaged to my boyfriend.  I worked with the Kitchen and went through a hard process together and thought that people are okay.When I run a restaurant together, my boyfriend knows my personality in The Kitchen. Lee Ji-yeon, owner of BBQ restaurant and manager and chef of Elum Market at United States of America, lived his second life.When the 2018 inter-Korean summit was held, the United States of America CNN News made Pyongyang-style Dongchimi cold noodles and gathered topics in Korea.Lee Ji-yeon had only an engagement ceremony with the United States of America chefs boyfriend and did not have a wedding ceremony, but eventually broke up in nine years.Lee Ji-yeon posted a short article on his SNS on the 2nd, saying, We broke our promise in 2013, but We remain our best friends and business partners.I said that I was separating in the SNS status message and said, I broke my promise in 2013.Domestic fans are also saddened by Lee Ji-yeons divorce news.Lee Ji-yeon SNS Captures Suga Man 2 Broadcast Screen

Lee Ji-yeon, who called 'I do not know love yet' and 'Stop the Wind', broke up with his United States of America boyfriend.

Singer Lee Ji-yeon debuted in the music industry in 1987 and received a great deal of love as a 'high school girl singer' by announcing 'I do not know love yet', 'Stop the wind' and 'Love for Night'. Unfortunately, the period of activity was short, and in 1990, he left for United States of America, stopping his singer career.

Lee Ji-yeon met and married a loved one in United States of America and started a family, but after divorcing her first husband in November 2008, she turned to cook, not singer.

Lee Ji-yeon, who appeared on JTBC's entertainment "Suga Man" in 2018, said, "I made the singer short for three years. There was depression and depression, and there was also interpersonal avoidance. "He said," I had a loved one when I was struggling, so I ran to United States of America. It was hard to bear the reality, but it didn't work out there again, and I broke up with my ex-husband, and I went to cooking college to stand my life alone."

Lee Ji-yeon, who expanded his career from chef to restaurant business, caught both work and love as he fell in love with the United States of America chef, who was 9 years younger.

Lee Ji-yeon said, "I feel good about each other, free my soul, and do not let me be lonely. I thought, 'I would be okay if I was such a man.' I kept going and I missed my soul more and I got engaged to my boyfriend. "" I worked with The Kitchen and went through a hard process together and thought that 'people are okay'. When I run a restaurant together, my boyfriend knows my personality in The Kitchen. "

Lee Ji-yeon, owner of BBQ restaurant and manager and chef of 'Elum Market' at United States of America, lived his second life. When the 2018 inter-Korean summit was held, the United States of America CNN News made Pyongyang-style Dongchimi cold noodles and gathered topics in Korea.

Lee Ji-yeon had only an engagement ceremony with the United States of America chef's boyfriend and did not have a wedding ceremony, but eventually broke up in nine years.

Lee Ji-yeon posted a short article on his SNS on the 2nd, saying, "We broke our promise in 2013," but "We remain our best friends and business partners."

I said that I was "separating" in the SNS status message and said, "I broke my promise in 2013."

Domestic fans are also saddened by Lee Ji-yeon's divorce news.

Lee Ji-yeon SNS Captures 'Suga Man 2' Broadcast Screen