Kim Hyun-joong, a non-entertainer and a hundred-year-old man who "always kept his side"

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong, 36, will sign a centennial with a non-entertainment woman.The report found that Kim Hyun-joong had promised marriage with a non-entertainer woman; given the Corona 19 city, Wedding ceremony was to be omitted.Kim Hyun-joong and his GFriend are lovers who promised the future and best friends who know each other better than anyone else.GFriend cheered Kim Hyun-joong, keeping his side silently whenever he was struggling.Kim Hyun-joong, who has suffered from hardships, said that GFriend helped him find stability in his mind, and he has a great trust in each other as he has watched for a long time.Kim Hyun-joong told his acquaintances every time he was in a gap, He is a good person.I am grateful that I have always kept my appearance in the same way without changing my hard times. Over the years Kim Hyun-joong has been focused on communicating with fans.I have tried to prove my musical ability by refraining from appearing in dramas and entertainments that I have focused on, inviting fans to small concert halls, and playing acoustic guitars directly.Kim Hyun-joongs move to leave the Keith and find a new agency is music all the time.Earlier this year, he made the idea clear through the YouTube channel, which surpassed 1 million subscribers.Kim Hyun-joong said on the channel, I want to be a person who introduces good music and good people. Youtube does not have to make money.I will introduce a lot of interesting music and people.
Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong, 36, will sign a centennial with a non-entertainment woman.The report found that Kim Hyun-joong had promised marriage with a non-entertainer woman; given the Corona 19 city, Wedding ceremony was to be omitted.Kim Hyun-joong and his GFriend are lovers who promised the future and best friends who know each other better than anyone else.GFriend cheered Kim Hyun-joong, keeping his side silently whenever he was struggling.Kim Hyun-joong, who has suffered from hardships, said that GFriend helped him find stability in his mind, and he has a great trust in each other as he has watched for a long time.Kim Hyun-joong told his acquaintances every time he was in a gap, He is a good person.I am grateful that I have always kept my appearance in the same way without changing my hard times. Over the years Kim Hyun-joong has been focused on communicating with fans.I have tried to prove my musical ability by refraining from appearing in dramas and entertainments that I have focused on, inviting fans to small concert halls, and playing acoustic guitars directly.Kim Hyun-joongs move to leave the Keith and find a new agency is music all the time.Earlier this year, he made the idea clear through the YouTube channel, which surpassed 1 million subscribers.Kim Hyun-joong said on the channel, I want to be a person who introduces good music and good people. Youtube does not have to make money.I will introduce a lot of interesting music and people.

Singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong, 36, will sign a centennial with a non-entertainment woman.

The report found that Kim Hyun-joong had promised marriage with a non-entertainer woman; given the Corona 19 city, Wedding ceremony was to be omitted.

Kim Hyun-joong and his GFriend are lovers who promised the future and best friends who know each other better than anyone else. GFriend cheered Kim Hyun-joong, keeping his side silently whenever he was struggling. Kim Hyun-joong, who has suffered from hardships, said that GFriend helped him find stability in his mind, and he has a great trust in each other as he has watched for a long time.

Kim Hyun-joong told his acquaintances every time he was in a gap, "He is a good person. I am grateful that I have always kept my appearance in the same way without changing my hard times. "

Over the years Kim Hyun-joong has been focused on communicating with fans. I have tried to prove my musical ability by refraining from appearing in dramas and entertainments that I have focused on, inviting fans to small concert halls, and playing acoustic guitars directly.

Kim Hyun-joong's move to leave the Keith and find a new agency is music all the time. Earlier this year, he made the idea clear through the YouTube channel, which surpassed 1 million subscribers.

Kim Hyun-joong said on the channel, "I want to be a person who introduces good music and good people." "YouTube does not have to make money. I will introduce a lot of interesting music and people. "