'Song Ji-ah and Couple' Kim Hyun-joong "I did not do drugs...

Kim Hyun-joong hosted a question anything corner on Thursday, answering fans questions through her Instagram.Kim Hyun-joong posted a So-hee Instagram account together, saying, I have come a lot of ideal questions.Kim Hyun-joong also said he was going to meet and receive an Instagram DM on the Solo Hell repatriation process.Asked if he still contacted and met with the cast of Solo Hell, he replied, Yes, they are really nice and so good people, I miss them all.I do not have a script for the Solo Hell, he said. I really lived and slept in hell. Everyone suffered a lot and was hard.Kim Hyun-joong captivated the cast and viewers with his tall, solid muscular body in Solo Hell.Kim Hyun-joong told the netizen asking if he was using the drug never used it.I have been exercising for 11 years, he added. I made it big in the past, but it is not a good kidney function, so I am currently slim and slim.He also said he had a blood type A and a height of 182cm.On the other hand, Solo Hell, which showed its first line on December 18 last year, is a frank and hot dating reality show of solos to be held in Hell Island, a remote island that can only be a couple.It was popular as it ranks fifth in the Netflix TV show category around the world, and ended with the eighth round on the 10th.Kim Hyun-joong is the final couple with beauty creator Song Ji-ah (Prigia).
Kim Hyun-joong hosted a question anything corner on Thursday, answering fans questions through her Instagram.Kim Hyun-joong posted a So-hee Instagram account together, saying, I have come a lot of ideal questions.Kim Hyun-joong also said he was going to meet and receive an Instagram DM on the Solo Hell repatriation process.Asked if he still contacted and met with the cast of Solo Hell, he replied, Yes, they are really nice and so good people, I miss them all.I do not have a script for the Solo Hell, he said. I really lived and slept in hell. Everyone suffered a lot and was hard.Kim Hyun-joong captivated the cast and viewers with his tall, solid muscular body in Solo Hell.Kim Hyun-joong told the netizen asking if he was using the drug never used it.I have been exercising for 11 years, he added. I made it big in the past, but it is not a good kidney function, so I am currently slim and slim.He also said he had a blood type A and a height of 182cm.On the other hand, Solo Hell, which showed its first line on December 18 last year, is a frank and hot dating reality show of solos to be held in Hell Island, a remote island that can only be a couple.It was popular as it ranks fifth in the Netflix TV show category around the world, and ended with the eighth round on the 10th.Kim Hyun-joong is the final couple with beauty creator Song Ji-ah (Prigia).

Kim Hyun-joong hosted a 'question anything' corner on Thursday, answering fans' questions through her Instagram. Kim Hyun-joong posted a So-hee Instagram account together, saying, "I have come a lot of ideal questions.

Kim Hyun-joong also said he was "going to meet and receive an Instagram DM" on the "Solo Hell" repatriation process. Asked if he still contacted and met with the cast of "Solo Hell," he replied, "Yes, they are really nice and so good people, I miss them all."

"I do not have a script for the 'Solo Hell'," he said. "I really lived and slept in hell. Everyone suffered a lot and was hard."

Kim Hyun-joong captivated the cast and viewers with his tall, solid muscular body in 'Solo Hell'. Kim Hyun-joong told the netizen asking if he was using the drug "never used it." "I have been exercising for 11 years," he added. "I made it big in the past, but it is not a good kidney function, so I am currently slim and slim." He also said he had a blood type A and a height of 182cm.

On the other hand, 'Solo Hell', which showed its first line on December 18 last year, is a frank and hot dating reality show of solos to be held in 'Hell Island', a remote island that can only be a couple. It was popular as it ranks fifth in the Netflix TV show category around the world, and ended with the eighth round on the 10th. Kim Hyun-joong is the final couple with beauty creator Song Ji-ah (Prigia).