'Jung Eun-pyo' IQ 167 Jung Ji-ung, Seoul National University Pass Public report card "A perfect All In"

Actor Jung Eun-pyos son Jung Ji-ung has passed the Seoul National University.Jung Ji-ung posted a long article on his instagram on the 3rd, saying, The announcement of Seoul National University is now coming out.Jung Ji-ung said, It was very difficult to study for a year.I have to keep an eye on the class, and the mock test grades seem to be always the same, and sometimes I regret it. I also often thought that I should not have abandoned it. Memory, where the friends around Sigi put in the application form for college, is vivid in my head.I was afraid that the SAT was an uncertain model to be decided in Haru, but I would like to see that walking on a different path from Friends made me most uneasy. The Fighter, whether around or in the student community, was considered a path of defeat for a small number of students who could never succeed.But Jung Ji-ung, who believed in himself and his parents and teachers who supported him, focused on studying. I did not tremble when I saw the SAT.I think my head was so white that I really solved the problem without thinking about it. Jung Ji-ung, who had been shaking after checking the score after checking the score, confessed, I knew that this score was stable, but I just passed the test and I was trembling again.I do not win much whether I bet or game, but I think it was a gambling to believe in me this time.I was a perfect All In, who changed the whole year. I am glad that it has become a game of winning as well as winning many things.I think I should work harder in the future. Actor Jung Eun-pyo regramped a post posted by Jung Ji-ung and reported on the passing of Sons Seoul National University.Singer Yoon Jong Shin congratulated Seoul National University Parents! Congratulations, brother. Ji Woong is the best. Actor Kim Mi-kyung also said, Oh my God!Congratulations. Jang Ha-ha, Ji Woong. Thats cool. Shin Jung-hwan, a broadcaster, expressed surprise, saying, Im surprised to go to Seoul University so comfortably.On the other hand, Jung Ji-ung, the son of actor Jung Eun-pyo, appeared on SBS Bungbap, JTBC Yuja-sik Sang-ja, tvN problematic man, Nest escape, Mnet High Rapper 3.In particular, Jung Ji-ung is known as the gifted person with the top 1% of IQ 167.Hi, this is Jung Ji-ungThe waiting Seoul National University announcement is only now outI think of winter going up to the high school...and catch a dead body...I started studying on time because I could not go to a university I wanted to go toIt was hard to study for the SAT for a yearIm gonna keep my eye on it in classThe mock exams always seem to be the sameSometimes I regret...I often thought that I should not have abandoned itI can see the memory of the surrounding friends putting the application form in Sigi from time to timeI was also afraid that the SAT was an uncertain model of Harumans decisionI wonder if walking the other way with Friends made me most anxiousWhether its around, or the student communityThe Fighter is a very successful manIt was considered a path of defeat for a small number of studentsBut I believed in meIn fact, I had to trust me after I abandoned my school recordThere was no other way.Fortunately, my parents and the teachers around me believed me. I did not feel like I walked with my own burden.I didnt feel nervous when I saw the SATI think I was really thinking about the problem because my head was so brightI was really nervous when I turned the mega study scoring system by hitting each of the scorecards I wrote after seeing the SATI was trembling again when I got the actual report card, whether this was the right scoreI know that this score is stable, but I just passed the test and I was nervous about dying again.Fortunately, all three tremors have gone too wellAnd this is the final resultI dont win much, whether I bet or gameBut I guess it was a gambling win to trust me this timeI mean, it was the perfect All In, with the whole yearIm glad its not just a victory, but a lot of things to take care ofI think we should work harder in the futureI would like to say thank you very much to those who believed meI love you all, everyone!P/S especially grateful peopleIU, who gave me a cheering video the day before the SATBaek Ji-heon Gives Power to Study Witness VideoJi-woon Sam, who always gave me a hard feedbackKeun Hyuk Sam, who always supported and believed meEven if you do not stop me from doing it on time, you always worry about me.My beloved Joti Sam, who made my miracle math score rise and took charge of my yearAnd our best beloved Ermania in the world and our cute sisters... My family!!! I love you so much! Thank you for a year!#Seoul National University #First Hap # Active

Actor Jung Eun-pyo's son Jung Ji-ung has passed the Seoul National University.

Jung Ji-ung posted a long article on his instagram on the 3rd, saying, "The announcement of Seoul National University is now coming out."

Jung Ji-ung said, "It was very difficult to study for a year. I have to keep an eye on the class, and the mock test grades seem to be always the same, and sometimes I regret it. I also often thought that I should not have abandoned it. "

"Memory, where the Friends around Sigi put in the application form for college, is vivid in my head. I was afraid that the SAT was an uncertain model to be decided in Haru, but I would like to see that walking on a different path from Friends made me most uneasy. "The Fighter, whether around or in the student Community, was considered a path of defeat for a small number of students who could never succeed."

But Jung Ji-ung, who believed in himself and his parents and teachers who supported him, focused on studying. "I did not tremble when I saw the SAT. I think my head was so white that I really solved the problem without thinking about it. "

Jung Ji-ung, who had been shaking after checking the score after checking the score, confessed, "I knew that this score was stable, but I just passed the test and I was trembling again." "I do not win much whether I bet or Game, but I think it was a gambling to believe in me this time. I was a perfect All In, who changed the whole year. I am glad that it has become a Game of winning as well as winning many things. I think I should work harder in the future. "

Actor Jung Eun-pyo regramped a post posted by Jung Ji-ung and reported on the passing of son's Seoul National University. Singer Yoon Jong Shin congratulated "Seoul National University Parents! Congratulations, brother. Ji Woong is the best." Actor Kim Mi-kyung also said, "Oh my God! Congratulations. Jang Ha-ha, Ji Woong. That's cool. "Shin Jung-hwan, a broadcaster, expressed surprise, saying," I'm surprised to go to Seoul University so comfortably.

On the other hand, Jung Ji-ung, the son of actor Jung Eun-pyo, appeared on SBS 'Bungbap', JTBC 'Yuja-sik Sang-ja', tvN 'problematic man', 'Nest escape', Mnet 'High Rapper 3'. In particular, Jung Ji-ung is known as the gifted person with the top 1% of IQ 167.

Hi, this is Jung Ji-ung

The waiting Seoul National University announcement is only now out

I think of winter going up to the high school

...and catch a dead body...

I started studying on time because I could not go to a university I wanted to go to

It was hard to study for the SAT for a year

I'm gonna keep my eye on it in class

The mock exams always seem to be the same

Sometimes I regret...

I often thought that I should not have abandoned it

I can see the Memory of the surrounding Friends putting the application form in Sigi from time to time

I was also afraid that the SAT was an uncertain model of Haruman's decision

I wonder if walking the other way with Friends made me most anxious

Whether it's around, or the student Community

The Fighter is a very successful man

It was considered a path of defeat for a small number of students

But I believed in me

In fact, I had to trust me after I abandoned my school record

There was no other way.

Fortunately, my parents and the teachers around me believed me. I did not feel like I walked with my own burden.

I didn't feel nervous when I saw the SAT

I think I was really thinking about the problem because my head was so bright

I was really nervous when I turned the mega study scoring system by hitting each of the scorecards I wrote after seeing the SAT

I was trembling again when I got the actual report card, whether this was the right score

I know that this score is stable, but I just passed the test and I was nervous about dying again.

Fortunately, all three tremors have gone too well

And this is the final result

I don't win much, whether I bet or Game

But I guess it was a gambling win to trust me this time

I mean, it was the perfect All In, with the whole year

I'm glad it's not just a victory, but a lot of things to take care of

I think we should work harder in the future

I would like to say thank you very much to those who believed me

I love you all, everyone!

P/S especially grateful people

IU, who gave me a cheering video the day before the SAT

Baek Ji-heon Gives Power to Study Witness Video

Ji-woon Sam, who always gave me a hard feedback

Keun Hyuk Sam, who always supported and believed me

Even if you do not stop me from doing it on time, you always worry about me.

My beloved Joti Sam, who made my miracle math score rise and took charge of my year

And our best beloved Ermania in the world and our cute sisters... My family!!! I love you so much! Thank you for a year!

#Seoul National University #First Hap # Active