"If you look at your husband, barking dogs, wife's problem" Kang Hyung-wook solution grand reverse (Gang Hul-Rang)

Kang Hyung-wook s solution, a dog-loving wife and a dog-indifferent husband, was directed at her.On KBS 2TVs Dogs Are Incredible, which aired on February 21, the story of a couple whose four dogs are worried about barking when they see their husbands is revealed.Fat, one, Thing, and mountain. The couple who raised four dogs were mainly non-residents who were indifferent to dogs while their wives were mainly dogs.My husband did not understand his wife who was affectionate, saying that she thought of dogs as livestock, but she enjoyed her hobbies alone.Then the problem occurred because the dogs started barking at their husbands sometime.To summarize the relationship between the four dogs, the mother is 14 years old, the daughter of the fat is 11 years old, the son of the fat is the son of the fat, and the other brother and sister, San E, is 9 years old.The four dogs barked when the husband came out of the room and went to the bathroom or suddenly moved, and the husband said, I was indifferent to the dogs, but when I bark, I get annoyed.I cant eat or rest, he said.My husband knew that my wife had a dog when I was dating, but I only knew that my wife would raise a dog at a pet hairdresser shop.Even her husband was a gift of Pet fat at the request of her wife during her love affair, but she was ignorant of the dog, saying that she knew that the dog lived for about three years and was Gifted.The four dogs were not only barking at their husbands, but also at odds among the dogs; Woni barked and asked with jealousy of the fat man, and Thing attacked San E from time to time.Kang Hyung-wook , who watched them, said, When I raise several children, I am dissatisfied with you all.Lee Kyung-gyu has deliberately revealed his own know-how, saying that he gives his most favorite pet a snack.The first thing they want is for dogs to stop barking at their husbands. Kang Hyung-wook  said, Two problems are the same when I see them.It is a way to show more affection for your wife. Sometimes the parenting style adopted by the Guardians of multi-family families neglects the hierarchy.You have to like Guardian to keep this rank, he said.In fact, the dog that barks mainly at her husband is a high-ranking circle, and as Kang Hyung-wook  instructed, when her husband came out of the room, she barked and ran to stop the one who ran, and the other dogs did not bark.Kang Hyung-wook  said, The relationship between dogs and Guardian should be summarized, not dogs relationship.Im not a parent, Im a leader, he said, but maybe the Guardian was preventing my husband and dogs from getting along.As Kang Hyung-wook  instructed, his wife showed a firm appearance to the dogs, and the attention of the dogs who had gathered around his wife and struggled to take their knees to each other headed to his husband.The husband called and touched the names of the dogs, and the attention of the dogs to his wife was greatly reduced. It was the first time I called the dogs and ran.I learn a lot from this opportunity. He said he would be interested in dogs now.
Kang Hyung-wook s solution, a dog-loving wife and a dog-indifferent husband, was directed at her.On KBS 2TVs Dogs Are Incredible, which aired on February 21, the story of a couple whose four dogs are worried about barking when they see their husbands is revealed.Fat, one, Thing, and mountain. The couple who raised four dogs were mainly non-residents who were indifferent to dogs while their wives were mainly dogs.My husband did not understand his wife who was affectionate, saying that she thought of dogs as livestock, but she enjoyed her hobbies alone.Then the problem occurred because the dogs started barking at their husbands sometime.To summarize the relationship between the four dogs, the mother is 14 years old, the daughter of the fat is 11 years old, the son of the fat is the son of the fat, and the other brother and sister, San E, is 9 years old.The four dogs barked when the husband came out of the room and went to the bathroom or suddenly moved, and the husband said, I was indifferent to the dogs, but when I bark, I get annoyed.I cant eat or rest, he said.My husband knew that my wife had a dog when I was dating, but I only knew that my wife would raise a dog at a pet hairdresser shop.Even her husband was a gift of Pet fat at the request of her wife during her love affair, but she was ignorant of the dog, saying that she knew that the dog lived for about three years and was Gifted.The four dogs were not only barking at their husbands, but also at odds among the dogs; Woni barked and asked with jealousy of the fat man, and Thing attacked San E from time to time.Kang Hyung-wook , who watched them, said, When I raise several children, I am dissatisfied with you all.Lee Kyung-gyu has deliberately revealed his own know-how, saying that he gives his most favorite pet a snack.The first thing they want is for dogs to stop barking at their husbands. Kang Hyung-wook  said, Two problems are the same when I see them.It is a way to show more affection for your wife. Sometimes the parenting style adopted by the Guardians of multi-family families neglects the hierarchy.You have to like Guardian to keep this rank, he said.In fact, the dog that barks mainly at her husband is a high-ranking circle, and as Kang Hyung-wook  instructed, when her husband came out of the room, she barked and ran to stop the one who ran, and the other dogs did not bark.Kang Hyung-wook  said, The relationship between dogs and Guardian should be summarized, not dogs relationship.Im not a parent, Im a leader, he said, but maybe the Guardian was preventing my husband and dogs from getting along.As Kang Hyung-wook  instructed, his wife showed a firm appearance to the dogs, and the attention of the dogs who had gathered around his wife and struggled to take their knees to each other headed to his husband.The husband called and touched the names of the dogs, and the attention of the dogs to his wife was greatly reduced. It was the first time I called the dogs and ran.I learn a lot from this opportunity. He said he would be interested in dogs now.

Kang Hyung-wook 's solution, a dog-loving wife and a dog-indifferent husband, was directed at her.

On KBS 2TV's Dogs Are Incredible, which aired on February 21, the story of a couple whose four dogs are worried about barking when they see their husbands is revealed.

Fat, one, Thing, and mountain. The couple who raised four dogs were mainly non-residents who were indifferent to dogs while their wives were mainly dogs. My husband did not understand his wife who was affectionate, saying that she thought of dogs as livestock, but she enjoyed her hobbies alone. Then the problem occurred because the dogs started barking at their husbands sometime.

To summarize the relationship between the four dogs, the mother is 14 years old, the daughter of the fat is 11 years old, the son of the fat is the son of the fat, and the other brother and sister, San E, is 9 years old. The four dogs barked when the husband came out of the room and went to the bathroom or suddenly moved, and the husband said, "I was indifferent to the dogs, but when I bark, I get annoyed." “I can’t eat or rest,” he said.

My husband knew that my wife had a dog when I was dating, but I only knew that my wife would raise a dog at a Pet hairdresser shop. Even her husband was a Gift of Pet fat at the request of her wife during her love affair, but she was ignorant of the dog, saying that she knew that the dog lived for about three years and was Gifted.

The four dogs were not only barking at their husbands, but also at odds among the dogs; Woni barked and asked with jealousy of the fat man, and Thing attacked San E from time to time. Kang Hyung-wook , who watched them, said, "When I raise several children, I am dissatisfied with you all." Lee Kyung-gyu has deliberately revealed his own know-how, saying that he gives his most favorite Pet a snack.

The first thing they want is for dogs to stop barking at their husbands. Kang Hyung-wook said, “Two problems are the same when I see them. It is a way to show more affection for your wife. Sometimes the parenting style adopted by the Guardians of multi-family families neglects the hierarchy. “You have to like Guardian to keep this rank,” he said.

In fact, the dog that barks mainly at her husband is a high-ranking circle, and as Kang Hyung-wook instructed, when her husband came out of the room, she barked and ran to stop the one who ran, and the other dogs did not bark. Kang Hyung-wook said, "The relationship between dogs and Guardian should be summarized, not dogs' relationship. “I’m not a parent, I’m a leader,” he said, “but maybe the Guardian was preventing my husband and dogs from getting along.”

As Kang Hyung-wook instructed, his wife showed a firm appearance to the dogs, and the attention of the dogs who had gathered around his wife and struggled to take their knees to each other headed to his husband. The husband called and touched the names of the dogs, and the attention of the dogs to his wife was greatly reduced. "It was the first time I called the dogs and ran. I learn a lot from this opportunity. "He said he would be interested in dogs now.