'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' Sleepy reveals unseen wife of Mimo: "Newcomer is at Two Sisters In Law House"

The prospective groom Sleepy first unveiled his wife.SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 22-You Are My Destiny (Same Bed, Different Dreams 22), which aired on February 21, featured rapper Sleepy as a special MC.Especially on this day, Sleepy first unveiled the bride-to-be, and attracted attention. The MCs were impressed by the beauty of the model, saying, Are you an entertainer? Sleepy said, Its just a public person.I originally went to work, but now Im resting. Sleepy also asked, Where did you get your newlyweds? The nest is now living with your sister.I live with Two Sisters In Law, and I think I will live in it.

The prospective groom Sleepy first unveiled his wife.

SBS "Same Bed, Different Dreams 22-You Are My Destiny" (Same Bed, Different Dreams 22), which aired on February 21, featured rapper Sleepy as a special MC.

Especially on this day, Sleepy first unveiled the bride-to-be, and attracted attention. The MCs were impressed by the beauty of the model, saying, "Are you an entertainer?" Sleepy said, "It's just a public person. I originally went to work, but now I'm resting. "

Sleepy also asked, "Where did you get your newlyweds?" "The nest is now living with your sister. I live with Two Sisters In Law, and I think I will live in it. "