'DNA Singer' Song Gain nephew, eye-like aunt + singing ability "like my sister"

Singer Song Gains nephew showed off his appearance and singing skills similar to his aunt.In the SBS special feature Fantastic Family-DNA Singer broadcasted on February 1, the nephew competition was held.The first DNA singer said she was 21 years old and was working part-time at a Thai restaurant; Jang Do-yeon recalled Brave Girls Min-young and Yang Se-chan recalled Song Ga-in.Yang Hee-eun speculated that it is somehow similar to Jung Su-ra.The keyword that would give strength to reasoning was Cheong Wa Dae invited singer.My aunt was invited to a national event and performed, DNA Singer said, and Yang Hee-eun said it would continue to be Jung Su-ri.Lee Soo-geun hinted that the DNA singer and stars eyes were identical after checking on the star.Singer boasted perfect singing skills and enthusiastically sang Joey Hello.I did not think my aunt would want to sing, said Ju Young-hoon, and Singer replied, I recommended it, but I had other dreams.The first singers aunt was revealed when the first singer was defeated by the second singer, who was the trot goddess Songain, who said, My big brother got married early.I was wearing a blanket since I was a baby and seemed to be a target for the year-end awards ceremony.My father told me to marry quickly because my aunt was having a hard time, and I told her that if she did not get married in this audition program, she would be married.It is a sister like a sister who goes to eat a lot of delicious things. It is solid with existence.
Singer Song Gains nephew showed off his appearance and singing skills similar to his aunt.In the SBS special feature Fantastic Family-DNA Singer broadcasted on February 1, the nephew competition was held.The first DNA singer said she was 21 years old and was working part-time at a Thai restaurant; Jang Do-yeon recalled Brave Girls Min-young and Yang Se-chan recalled Song Ga-in.Yang Hee-eun speculated that it is somehow similar to Jung Su-ra.The keyword that would give strength to reasoning was Cheong Wa Dae invited singer.My aunt was invited to a national event and performed, DNA Singer said, and Yang Hee-eun said it would continue to be Jung Su-ri.Lee Soo-geun hinted that the DNA singer and stars eyes were identical after checking on the star.Singer boasted perfect singing skills and enthusiastically sang Joey Hello.I did not think my aunt would want to sing, said Ju Young-hoon, and Singer replied, I recommended it, but I had other dreams.The first singers aunt was revealed when the first singer was defeated by the second singer, who was the trot goddess Songain, who said, My big brother got married early.I was wearing a blanket since I was a baby and seemed to be a target for the year-end awards ceremony.My father told me to marry quickly because my aunt was having a hard time, and I told her that if she did not get married in this audition program, she would be married.It is a sister like a sister who goes to eat a lot of delicious things. It is solid with existence.

Singer Song Gain's nephew showed off his appearance and singing skills similar to his aunt.

In the SBS special feature 'Fantastic Family-DNA Singer' broadcasted on February 1, the nephew competition was held.

The first DNA singer said she was 21 years old and was working part-time at a Thai restaurant; Jang Do-yeon recalled Brave Girls Min-young and Yang Se-chan recalled Song Ga-in. Yang Hee-eun speculated that "it is somehow similar to Jung Su-ra."

The keyword that would give strength to reasoning was 'Cheong Wa Dae invited singer'. "My aunt was invited to a national event and performed," DNA Singer said, and Yang Hee-eun said it would continue to be Jung Su-ri. Lee Soo-geun hinted that the DNA singer and star's eyes were identical after checking on the star.

Singer boasted perfect singing skills and enthusiastically sang Joey 'Hello'. "I did not think my aunt would want to sing," said Ju Young-hoon, and Singer replied, "I recommended it, but I had other dreams."

The first singer's aunt was revealed when the first singer was defeated by the second singer, who was the trot goddess Songain, who said, "My big brother got married early. I was wearing a blanket since I was a baby and seemed to be a target for the year-end awards ceremony.

"My father told me to marry quickly because my aunt was having a hard time, and I told her that if she did not get married in this audition program, she would be married. "It is a sister like a sister who goes to eat a lot of delicious things. It is solid with existence."