Choi Kang-hee, 20th century style, eventually "I can not take a picture because I am embarrassed"

Actor Choi Kang-hee boasted about his visuals during the show.Choi Kang-hee posted a picture on his 30th day, saying 20th century style through his instagram.The photo shows Choi Kang-hee, who is having a leisurely time waiting for coffee at a cafe, and Choi Kang-hee, who is wearing a jacket on his hat.At this time, My pants are so wide today, I should have shown it, but I am embarrassed and I can not shoot my pants alone.Choi Kang-hee, who is staring at the camera, is proud of his beauty while boasting a clear eye.On the other hand, Choi Kang-hee appeared on KBS2 Hello, its me!

Actor Choi Kang-hee boasted about his visuals during the show.

Choi Kang-hee posted a picture on his 30th day, saying "20th century style" through his instagram.

The photo shows Choi Kang-hee, who is having a leisurely time waiting for coffee at a cafe, and Choi Kang-hee, who is wearing a jacket on his hat. At this time, "My pants are so wide today, I should have shown it, but I am embarrassed and I can not shoot my pants alone."

Choi Kang-hee, who is staring at the camera, is proud of his beauty while boasting a clear eye.

On the other hand, Choi Kang-hee appeared on KBS2 'Hello, it's me!'