Jun Hyun-moo and Breakup Amsi?' Lee Hye-sung "The moment I want to go back to life..." Q&A Eyes (Oh! Review)

Lee Hye-sung became a hot topic with meaningful SNS, and Lee Hye-sung posted a video on the same day on the 21st of the same day, titled Lee Hye-sungs first Q & A (anouncer, skin care, panera bread opening, private education, In-N-Out Burger prevention tip, etc.) through personal YouTube channel.Lee Hye-sung had Q&A time with his fans.When asked what he was doing five or ten years later, Lee Hye-sung said, I will be CEO of Panera Bread.As for the moment he wanted to go back in life, he said, On the day I passed the announcer, the announcement was just released and Adredalin was so good.One fan asked, What if I overcome binge eating for a few months and become emotionally anxious again? Lee Hye-sung said, I was suffering from eating disorders for a lifetime. I thought I would live with Diet, but I did not think it would be painful.I asked Harururutin.When I do not work, I wake up at 9 ~ 10 oclock, he said. I wake up at 7 oclock, find meditation, drink coffee, read books, study English, walk around, watch small shops, and sometimes meet friends and eat delicious things.In particular, he mentioned the lifestyle as effective as dermatology. He said, I sleep at 11 oclock and wake up at 7 oclock, sleep early and eat without being full. Even if I eat fruits like tomatoes, I have the same effect as spending 500,000 won a month on dermatology.Lee Hye-sung, who continues to have a bad knee these days, said, It is not good when I sit for a long time.I came with my back, I have to do well in my 30s.Lee Hye-sung, who has been studying English almost every day since studying world history with the recording of Nat World History, said, I want to learn the qualification of life sports leader, I am interested in physical health.Lee Hye-sung asked Lee Hye-sung about his ideal type. Lee Hye-sung answered, Many people to learn, people themselves are good people.Anna Carrenina, it is a book with all the dramas of life, there is a movie called Mami, so please watch it when you have time.One fan asked Bun In-N-Out Burger Prevention TipLee Hye-sung said, In-N-Out Burger came to the disappointment that came from the expectation that it would not be achieved because it did not try to take a lot of expectations and hopes, and the disappointment that came from the gap between the actual department. I do not want to set an unrealistic goal, I want to achieve a small goal in the short term rather than a long-term goal.I try to go anywhere in my clothes, especially in the daytime, he said, tipping on how to overcome when I feel down or lose my motivation.Lee Hye-sung, who also recommended what you want to do and what you can do.For students who want to become announcers, I want to practice summarizing a lot of books, and I have changed a lot of life by announcer, he said. There are good things, but it is a good experience in life.Also, Lee Hye-sung said, It is not positive, I am a dark child in me, but I overcome with bread.Finally, he expressed his affection to fans who want to have a fan meeting, saying, I want to try, if you come, I will make a gift.Fans responded, I will wait for a fan meeting, I hope that the day will come when I can taste the comet Panera Bread as soon as I disappear.One of them commented, I was surprised to see the article during the day, but I am relieved to see you laughing. I hope you are happy.It turns out Lee Hye-sung mentioned uploading a meaningful book phrase to an SNS post.Earlier Lee Hye-sung said: Nothing has changed but it feels different, when theres no more of him in the place where hes always been with someone.The place becomes a low-level space that has lost its previous memories, and it welcomes me, and all the things in the familiar house are now approaching. What is the trace of people?It is the least comfort for the left, or the greatest pain, and Lee Hye-sung posted the message as if he was sympathetic to this article.SNS

Lee Hye-sung became a hot topic with meaningful SNS, and Lee Hye-sung posted a video on the same day on the 21st of the same day, titled 'Lee Hye-sung's first Q & A (anouncer, skin care, Panera Bread opening, private education, In-N-Out Burger prevention tip, etc.) through personal YouTube channel.

Lee Hye-sung had Q&A time with his fans. When asked what he was doing five or ten years later, Lee Hye-sung said, "I will be CEO of Panera Bread."

As for the moment he wanted to go back in life, he said, "On the day I passed the announcer, the announcement was just released and Adredalin was so good."

One fan asked, "What if I overcome binge eating for a few months and become emotionally anxious again?" Lee Hye-sung said, "I was suffering from eating disorders for a lifetime. I thought I would live with Diet, but I did not think it would be painful."

I asked Harururutin. "When I do not work, I wake up at 9 ~ 10 o'clock," he said. "I wake up at 7 o'clock, find meditation, drink coffee, read books, study English, walk around, watch small shops, and sometimes meet friends and eat delicious things."

In particular, he mentioned the lifestyle as effective as dermatology. He said, "I sleep at 11 o'clock and wake up at 7 o'clock, sleep early and eat without being full." "Even if I eat fruits like tomatoes, I have the same effect as spending 500,000 won a month on dermatology."

Lee Hye-sung, who continues to have a bad knee these days, said, "It is not good when I sit for a long time.

"I came with my back, I have to do well in my 30s."

Lee Hye-sung, who has been studying English almost every day since studying world history with the recording of "Nat World History", said, "I want to learn the qualification of life sports leader, I am interested in physical health."

Lee Hye-sung asked Lee Hye-sung about his ideal type. Lee Hye-sung answered, "Many people to learn, people themselves are good people." "Anna Carrenina, it is a book with all the dramas of life, there is a movie called Mami, so please watch it when you have time."

One fan asked 'Bun In-N-Out Burger Prevention Tip' Lee Hye-sung said, "In-N-Out Burger came to the disappointment that came from the expectation that it would not be achieved because it did not try to take a lot of expectations and hopes, and the disappointment that came from the gap between the actual department." "I do not want to set an unrealistic goal, I want to achieve a small goal in the short term rather than a long-term goal.

"I try to go anywhere in my clothes, especially in the daytime," he said, tipping on how to overcome when I feel down or lose my motivation.

Lee Hye-sung, who also recommended 'what you want to do' and what you can do. For students who want to become announcers, "I want to practice summarizing a lot of books, and I have changed a lot of life by announcer," he said. "There are good things, but it is a good experience in life."

Also, Lee Hye-sung said, "It is not positive, I am a dark child in me, but I overcome with bread."

Finally, he expressed his affection to fans who want to have a fan meeting, saying, "I want to try, if you come, I will make a gift." Fans responded, "I will wait for a fan meeting, I hope that the day will come when I can taste the comet Panera Bread as soon as I disappear."

One of them commented, "I was surprised to see the article during the day, but I am relieved to see you laughing. I hope you are happy." It turns out Lee Hye-sung mentioned uploading a meaningful book phrase to an SNS post.

Earlier Lee Hye-sung said: 'Nothing has changed but it feels different, when there's no more of him in the place where he's always been with someone. The place becomes a low-level space that has lost its previous memories, and it welcomes me, and all the things in the familiar house are now approaching. "What is the trace of people? It is the least comfort for the left, or the greatest pain, "and Lee Hye-sung posted the message as if he was sympathetic to this article.

'SNS'