BtoB Yook Sungjae "Sit down in shame after coming out of department store without calculating" (Gayo Plaza)

Group BtoB Yook Sungjae confessed to the dizzying happening as he forgot to calculate.BtoB (BTOB) Lee Min-hyuk, Yook Sungjae and Im Hyun-sik appeared on KBS Cool FM Jung Eun-jis Song Plaza broadcast on the 22nd.On the day, I had a quiz time to find out the secrets of the members. In the last quiz, Yook Sungjae said, I was really in a private place.It happened at a department store. There were various incorrect answers such as mistake of request for payment sign as request for fan sign, excess of card limit, etc., but the correct answer was I will go to wear in the clothing store and did not calculate it.Yook Sungjae said, Man-to-man was so beautiful. I walked 30m to wear it. The staff just came and said, He did not pay.I was so embarrassed that I sat down on the spot. Even the employee said, I wanted to let you go because I am a fan, but I am an employee. I can not go to the store after that.But the fan was kind to talk to me. On the other hand, BtoB, who returned to full body in four years, released his third album Be Together on February 21st.

group BtoB Yook Sungjae confessed to the dizzying happening as he forgot to calculate.

BtoB (BtoB) Lee Min-hyuk, Yook Sungjae and Im Hyun-sik appeared on KBS Cool FM 'Jung Eun-ji's Song Plaza' broadcast on the 22nd.

On the day, I had a quiz time to find out the secrets of the members. In the last quiz, Yook Sungjae said, "I was really in a private place. It happened at a department store. "

There were various incorrect answers such as mistake of 'request for payment sign' as 'request for fan sign', excess of card limit, etc., but the correct answer was "I will go to wear" in the clothing store and did not calculate it.

Yook Sungjae said, "Man-to-man was so beautiful. I walked 30m to wear it. The staff just came and said, 'He did not pay.' I was so embarrassed that I sat down on the spot. "

"Even the employee said, 'I wanted to let you go because I am a fan, but I am an employee.' I can not go to the store after that. But the fan was kind to talk to me. "

On the other hand, BtoB, who returned to full body in four years, released his third album 'Be Together' on February 21st.