Bae Dong-sung's daughter Bae Soo-jin, reason for public devotion after divorce "I like my son Rae Yun"

Comedian Bae Dong-sungs daughter Bae Soo-jin revealed why she decided to open her devotion.I knew him from the past. My ex-boyfriend. I met him before.I met him when I was a child before marriage. I talked to my boyfriend a lot and I was worried about it, said Bae Soo-jin, who said, If it is revealed, my brother will also be in the news.I was honestly worried about the reaction, because I was divorced, and I was nervous, and if I met another man, I could break up, and I did not know if I would divorce and married.I was worried about the part that I did not know what would happen to people. I made it public, but I could break up with him. I do not want to lie, and if this person is a person, I can not disclose it, because my family knows and acknowledges it, said Bae Soo-jin. My parents liked (my boyfriend) from the old days.When I broke up in the old days, he was very upset about why I broke up. He likes to see me again, and everyone around me likes him.Previously, Bae Soo-jin gathered a topic by informing her that there is a boyfriend who is seriously dating through her personal YouTube channel.I have known him for a long time. I had a heart for each other after the divorce, but I did not express it, said Bae Soo-jin.I know there are a lot of people who swear, but I hope you will support me. Bae Soo-jin divorced in 2020; he appeared in the MBN entertainment series Doll Singles last year.

Comedian Bae Dong-sung's daughter Bae Soo-jin revealed why she decided to open her devotion.

"I knew him from the past. My ex-boyfriend. I met him before. I met him when I was a child before marriage. "

"I talked to my boyfriend a lot and I was worried about it," said Bae Soo-jin, who said, "If it is revealed, my brother will also be in the news."

"I was honestly worried about the reaction, because I was divorced, and I was nervous, and if I met another man, I could break up, and I did not know if I would divorce and married. I was worried about the part that I did not know what would happen to people. I made it public, but I could break up with him. "

"I do not want to lie, and if this person is a person, I can not disclose it, because my family knows and acknowledges it," said Bae Soo-jin. "My parents liked (my boyfriend) from the old days. When I broke up in the old days, he was very upset about why I broke up. He likes to see me again, and everyone around me likes him.

Previously, Bae Soo-jin gathered a topic by informing her that there is a boyfriend who is seriously dating through her personal YouTube channel.

"I have known him for a long time. I had a heart for each other after the divorce, but I did not express it," said Bae Soo-jin. I know there are a lot of people who swear, but I hope you will support me. "

Bae Soo-jin divorced in 2020; he appeared in the MBN entertainment series "Doll Singles" last year.