Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip Sam's Club Lee Tae-geun, Vaccine Booster Shot and ICU...Disappeared 20kg

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road ChipSams Club is shocked by news that Lee Tae-geun is in serious condition due to vaccine side effects.Recently, the online entertainment community has attracted the attention of netizens by appealing to donate blood for Lee Tae-geun, who is from Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road ChipSams Club.In the article, a netizen named Lee Tae-geuns acquaintance said, (Lee Tae-geun) had a underlying disease, but she had twins and lived happily.(Corona 19) I heard that I was in the intensive care unit after the third vaccine, but I am asking for blood donation because I have urgent blood donation. In Mr. As article, My husband is in such a critical condition in the intensive care unit.The body weight is 20kg or more, so it is the worst body condition that has bones left without eating anything (an adult mans height of 178cm and weight of less than 45kg) and without nutrition.I can barely breathe. My husband is crossing life and death due to the side effects of the Corona 19 vaccine.I am having a hell of a day with two young twins who are 26 months old. Lee Tae-geun was suddenly sick after Pfizers third inoculation last month.Lee Tae-geun, who was suffering from symptoms such as headache, vomiting, and dizziness, took blood tests, X-rays, and brain CTs at the hospital. As a result, he was transferred to the intensive care unit because he had subarachnoid hemorrhage in the brain.My doctors explanation is that subarachnoid hemorrhage can usually be caused by trauma. In the case of my husband, there is no future treatment method or clear treatment plan because it is bleeding that can not find the cause other than trauma.I was frustrated that I could not explain the causal relationship of the vaccine side effects when I was given the vaccine. As the headache gets worse, the whole body gets stiffened once every two days, the symptoms of twisting the wrists of the fingers and the eyes are rising over the whites, and these symptoms continue for 10 minutes, he said. If the point consciousness is unclear and severe, it is all about taking painkillers and tranquilizer injection Tylenol drugs.Netizens are shocked and saddened by this news.Meanwhile, Lee Tae-geun is a first-generation audition singer who made his debut in the music industry through Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road ChipSams Club, a popular corner in MBC Achievement of Goals Saturday in 2002.

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip Sam's Club is shocked by news that Lee Tae-geun is in serious condition due to vaccine side effects.

Recently, the online entertainment community has attracted the attention of netizens by appealing to donate blood for Lee Tae-geun, who is from Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip Sam's Club.

In the article, a netizen named Lee Tae-geun's acquaintance said, "(Lee Tae-geun) had a underlying disease, but she had twins and lived happily. (Corona 19) I heard that I was in the intensive care unit after the third vaccine, but I am asking for blood donation because I have urgent blood donation. "

In Mr. A's article, "My husband is in such a critical condition in the intensive care unit. The body weight is 20kg or more, so it is the worst body condition that has bones left without eating anything (an adult man's height of 178cm and weight of less than 45kg) and without nutrition. I can barely breathe. "

"My husband is crossing life and death due to the side effects of the Corona 19 vaccine. I am having a hell of a day with two young twins who are 26 months old. "Lee Tae-geun was suddenly sick after Pfizer's third inoculation last month."

Lee Tae-geun, who was suffering from symptoms such as headache, vomiting, and dizziness, took blood tests, X-rays, and brain CTs at the hospital. As a result, he was transferred to the intensive care unit because he had subarachnoid hemorrhage in the brain.

"My doctor's explanation is that subarachnoid hemorrhage can usually be caused by trauma. In the case of my husband, there is no future treatment method or clear treatment plan because it is bleeding that can not find the cause other than trauma. I was frustrated that I could not explain the causal relationship of the vaccine side effects when I was given the vaccine. "

"As the headache gets worse, the whole body gets stiffened once every two days, the symptoms of twisting the wrists of the fingers and the eyes are rising over the whites, and these symptoms continue for 10 minutes," he said. "If the point consciousness is unclear and severe, it is all about taking painkillers and tranquilizer injection Tylenol drugs."

Netizens are shocked and saddened by this news.

Meanwhile, Lee Tae-geun is a first-generation audition singer who made his debut in the music industry through 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip Sam's Club', a popular corner in MBC 'Achievement of Goals Saturday' in 2002.