Alvin and the Chipmunks: Lee Tae-geun, from The Road ChipSam's Club, was shot booster before brain hemorrhage "in the ICU stomach"

Recently, an online community posted an article asking for blood donation, saying that Lee Tae-geun, a former Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road ChipSams Club, is in an emergency.Lee Tae-geuns acquaintance said, I had a base disease, but I was living happily with twins. I was told that I was in the intensive care unit after the vaccine was hit.Also, Lee Tae-geuns wife As writing was released.My husband is in such a critical condition in the intensive care unit.The body weight is 20kg or more, so it is the worst body condition that has bones left without eating anything (an adult mans height of 178cm and weight of less than 45kg) and without nutrition.I can barely breathe. I appeal desperately. Please help my husband live.Mr. A also said, My husband is crossing life and death due to the side effects of Corona 19 vaccine.I am having a hell of a day with two young twins of 26 months old. According to Mr. A, Lee Tae-geun continued to be dizzy enough to not improve even if he took medicine three hours after receiving the booster shot Pfizer vaccine at 5:30 pm on Thursday, December 16 last year.Lee Tae-geun returned home on the 21st that his symptoms deteriorated and there was no abnormality in the blood test and brain CT test that went to the emergency room of the university hospital.However, when the hospital was informed that the brain CT bleeding was suspected at the hospital on the 23rd, and when I visited the hospital again, the bleeding occurred in two brains.I can not find the cause of subarachnoid hemorrhage, so I do not have a treatment method or plan.I was frustrated because I was told that I could not explain the causal relationship between vaccine side effects and these symptoms appeared, A complained.After the hospitalization, bone marrow tests, cerebrospinal fluid tests, and brain precision MRIs continued, but they still did not find the cause.The point consciousness becomes unclear, A said. It is all about taking analgesics, stabilizer injections, and Tylenol drugs now.I look for the Internet and I have a case of Pfizer vaccine and death from subarachnoid bleeding, so it is even more stale.Meanwhile, Lee Tae-geun made his debut in 2001 as a group Alvin and the ChipSams Club, formed through the corner Alvin and the ChipSams Club in the MBC entertainment program Achievement of Goals Saturday.

Recently, an online community posted an article asking for blood donation, saying that Lee Tae-geun, a former Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip Sam's Club, is in an emergency. Lee Tae-geun's acquaintance said, "I had a base disease, but I was living happily with twins. I was told that I was in the intensive care unit after the vaccine was hit. Also, Lee Tae-geun's wife A's writing was released.

"My husband is in such a critical condition in the intensive care unit. The body weight is 20kg or more, so it is the worst body condition that has bones left without eating anything (an adult man's height of 178cm and weight of less than 45kg) and without nutrition. I can barely breathe. I appeal desperately. Please help my husband live."

Mr. A also said, "My husband is crossing life and death due to the side effects of Corona 19 vaccine. I am having a hell of a day with two young twins of 26 months old. "

According to Mr. A, Lee Tae-geun continued to be dizzy enough to not improve even if he took medicine three hours after receiving the booster shot Pfizer vaccine at 5:30 pm on Thursday, December 16 last year. Lee Tae-geun returned home on the 21st that his symptoms deteriorated and there was no abnormality in the blood test and brain CT test that went to the emergency room of the university hospital. However, when the hospital was informed that the brain CT bleeding was suspected at the hospital on the 23rd, and when I visited the hospital again, the bleeding occurred in two brains. I can not find the cause of subarachnoid hemorrhage, so I do not have a treatment method or plan. "I was frustrated because I was told that I could not explain the causal relationship between vaccine side effects and these symptoms appeared," A complained.

After the hospitalization, bone marrow tests, cerebrospinal fluid tests, and brain precision MRIs continued, but they still did not find the cause. "The point consciousness becomes unclear," A said. "It is all about taking analgesics, stabilizer injections, and Tylenol drugs now." "I look for the Internet and I have a case of Pfizer vaccine and death from subarachnoid bleeding, so it is even more stale."

Meanwhile, Lee Tae-geun made his debut in 2001 as a group Alvin and the ChipSam's Club, formed through the corner 'Alvin and the ChipSam's Club' in the MBC entertainment program 'Achievement of Goals Saturday'.