For a set' Shin Ae-ra "Lee Ha-Neul, I wanted to see a new space with the late Smash"

Lee Ha-Neul appeared as his last client in Fresh Arrangement.TVN entertainment Fresh Arrangement, which was broadcast on the 5th, was broadcast.The MCs gathered in one place on this day.Shin Ae-ra mentioned Lee Ha-Neul, who had been asked to organize the new film two months ago, as he was fortunate that there was a person who had been shooting about two months ago but was stopped due to unexpected circumstances.I had to check the house as usual, but there was an accident of injustice four days after the house inspection, he said. I was cautiously lucky about Lee Ha-Neuls brother and 45 RPM member, Smash.The situation has been temporarily suspended since the house was filmed on April 13.I was surprised at the time, I had a good time when I checked my house, but I felt so bad when I saw Bibo a few days later, the MCs said. I spent a week heavy because Lee Ha-Neul wanted to see his new empathy with his brother.Two months ago, it was pictured on April 13th.A year after the divorce, his wifes shoes have not yet been arranged from the entrance. Lee Ha-Neul is embarrassed to say, Why is this here?Lee Ha-Neul said, I am doing a shopping mall for women, but Shin Ae-ra was embarrassed that he had a size, and his ex-wifes items were panicked.In the meantime, he said, I sent it to the person who raised it for a while, and he still seemed to be a friend even after divorce with his ex-wife, Park Yoo-sun.I looked around the living room.Shin Ae-ra said, I thought it would be like Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip. Lee Ha-Neul said, It is Menopausal these days, cold sweating, body hot and cold.Shin Ae-ra advised that the music industry Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip was sick because it was Menopausal, and that it was necessary to organize it in the tough times.On the other hand, TVN entertainment Fresh arrangement is a program to share the know-how of organizing home which is my own space and adding happiness to space.Capture Fresh Arrangement Broadcast Screen

Lee Ha-Neul appeared as his last client in 'Fresh Arrangement'.

TVN entertainment 'Fresh Arrangement', which was broadcast on the 5th, was broadcast.

The MCs gathered in one place on this day. Shin Ae-ra mentioned Lee Ha-Neul, who had been asked to organize the new film two months ago, as he was fortunate that "there was a person who had been shooting about two months ago but was stopped due to unexpected circumstances."

"I had to check the house as usual, but there was an accident of injustice four days after the house inspection," he said. "I was cautiously lucky about Lee Ha-Neul's brother and 45 RPM member, Smash.

The situation has been temporarily suspended since the house was filmed on April 13. “I was surprised at the time, I had a good time when I checked my house, but I felt so bad when I saw Bibo a few days later,” the MCs said. “I spent a week heavy because Lee Ha-Neul wanted to see his new empathy with his brother.”

Two months ago, it was pictured on April 13th. A year after the divorce, his wife's shoes have not yet been arranged from the entrance. Lee Ha-Neul is embarrassed to say, "Why is this here?"

Lee Ha-Neul said, "I am doing a shopping mall for women," but Shin Ae-ra was embarrassed that he "had a size," and his ex-wife's items were panicked.

In the meantime, he said, "I sent it to the person who raised it for a while," and he still seemed to be a friend even after divorce with his ex-wife, Park Yoo-sun.

I looked around the living room. Shin Ae-ra said, "I thought it would be like Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip." Lee Ha-Neul said, "It is Menopausal these days, cold sweating, body hot and cold."

Shin Ae-ra advised that "the music industry Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip was sick because it was Menopausal," and that it was necessary to organize it in the tough times.

On the other hand, TVN entertainment 'Fresh arrangement' is a program to share the know-how of organizing 'home' which is my own space and adding happiness to space.

Capture 'Fresh Arrangement' Broadcast Screen