Audition pro arrested for killing people for drunk driving

Caleb Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (Caleb Kennedy, 17) from the United States of Americas famous audition program American Idol, was accused of drunkenly hitting a car and killing a person on the 7th (local time) He was arrested in the state.Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., was charged with causing a fatal crash by drunk driving in the United States of Americas South Carolina State of Spartanburg, according to Page Sixs report.Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. drove off the road while drunk, entered a private property, rushed to a workshop located on the back of a house and hit Larry Duane Paris, 54, who was there.Fire and rescue services arrived at the scene and the victim, Paris, was taken to hospital but died.Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. was a top five contestant on American Airlines Idol but got off in controversy after a past photo was released on social media in 2020 involving Ku Klux KlanKK (United States of Americas far-right secret association with white supremacy).He said at the time: Im not going to be on American Airlines Idol anymore, I was younger and didnt think deeply about my actions, its not an excuse.I want to apologize to my fans and everyone I let down, I am so sorry. Caleb Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Instagram

Caleb Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (Caleb Kennedy, 17) from the United States of America's famous audition program American Idol, was accused of drunkenly hitting a car and killing a person on the 7th (local time) He was arrested in the state.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., was charged with causing a fatal crash by drunk driving in the United States of America's South Carolina State of Spartanburg, according to Page Six's report.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. drove off the road while drunk, entered a private property, rushed to a workshop located on the back of a house and hit Larry Duane Paris, 54, who was there. Fire and rescue services arrived at the scene and the victim, Paris, was taken to hospital but died.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. was a top five contestant on "American Airlines Idol" but got off in controversy after a past photo was released on social media in 2020 involving "Ku Klux KlanKK (United States of America's far-right secret association with white supremacy).

He said at the time: "I'm not going to be on 'American Airlines Idol' anymore, I was younger and didn't think deeply about my actions, it's not an excuse. I want to apologize to my fans and everyone I let down, I am so sorry. "

Caleb Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Instagram