Amount date, omicron absurd apology..."Be careful wIth word use."

Singer Amount date apologises for spitting out an obscene COVID-19 omicron-related rantAmount date posted on her Instagram account on the afternoon of the 27th, Im so ~ sorry!!I posted a picture with the article, I am really sorry for hurting you with my stupidity. I am very eager to have days when we can live without fear of COVID like others, he said. I sincerely apologize if my words reflect anything else.I will try to pay attention to the words I say, he added. I will try to learn again through It as my lack of ideas is revealed.Finally, Amount date apologized again, I am sorry again.Earlier, Amount date was broadcasting live for paid subscribers on his YouTube channel Reboot Amount date recently, saying, If you get Omicron, you will get a Vacine pass for six months.I was surprised, he said. Can I get together? I thought of it alone. If so, (gathering) can be done.Can all those who have a cure confirmation letter gather? PD said, You have to be careful. But it is better not to get caught.In fact, I have been together through Insta today, but Amount date has been criticized for seeing the confirmation shown by the director, saying, So what I thought was that it was just a quick time to get to COVID-19.I am so sorry i offended people with my stupidity.I long for days when we can live without the fear of covid just like everyone else.I apologize if my words reflected anything else else that.My choice of words, i will try to be careful again.As my short-sighted Thoughts come to light, i will do my best to learn from it, to become a better person.So sorry.I am so sorry for hurting you with my stupidity.Im eager for the days when we can live without fear of COVID like everyone else.I sincerely apologize if my words reflect anything else.I will try to be careful about the words I say Choices.I will try to learn again through It as my lack of ideas is revealedI am sorry again.Photo: DB, Amount date Instagram
Singer Amount date apologises for spitting out an obscene COVID-19 omicron-related rantAmount date posted on her Instagram account on the afternoon of the 27th, Im so ~ sorry!!I posted a picture with the article, I am really sorry for hurting you with my stupidity. I am very eager to have days when we can live without fear of COVID like others, he said. I sincerely apologize if my words reflect anything else.I will try to pay attention to the words I say, he added. I will try to learn again through It as my lack of ideas is revealed.Finally, Amount date apologized again, I am sorry again.Earlier, Amount date was broadcasting live for paid subscribers on his YouTube channel Reboot Amount date recently, saying, If you get Omicron, you will get a Vacine pass for six months.I was surprised, he said. Can I get together? I thought of it alone. If so, (gathering) can be done.Can all those who have a cure confirmation letter gather? PD said, You have to be careful. But it is better not to get caught.In fact, I have been together through Insta today, but Amount date has been criticized for seeing the confirmation shown by the director, saying, So what I thought was that it was just a quick time to get to COVID-19.I am so sorry i offended people with my stupidity.I long for days when we can live without the fear of covid just like everyone else.I apologize if my words reflected anything else else that.My choice of words, i will try to be careful again.As my short-sighted Thoughts come to light, i will do my best to learn from it, to become a better person.So sorry.I am so sorry for hurting you with my stupidity.Im eager for the days when we can live without fear of COVID like everyone else.I sincerely apologize if my words reflect anything else.I will try to be careful about the words I say Choices.I will try to learn again through It as my lack of ideas is revealedI am sorry again.Photo: DB, Amount date Instagram

Singer Amount date apologises for spItting out an obscene COVID-19 omicron-related rant

Amount date posted on her Instagram account on the afternoon of the 27th, "I'm so ~ sorry!! "I posted a picture wIth the article," I am really sorry for hurting you wIth my stupidIty. "

"I am very eager to have days when we can live wIthout fear of COVID like others," he said. "I sincerely apologize if my words reflect anything else." "I will try to pay attention to the words I say," he added. "I will try to learn again through It as my lack of ideas is revealed."

Finally, Amount date apologized again, "I am sorry again."

Earlier, Amount date was broadcasting live for paid subscribers on his YouTube channel 'Reboot Amount date' recently, saying, "If you get Omicron, you will get a Vacine pass for six months. "I was surprised," he said. "Can I get together? "I thought of It alone. If so, (gathering) can be done. Can all those who have a cure confirmation letter gather? "

PD said, "You have to be careful. But It is better not to get caught. In fact, I have been together through Insta today, but Amount date has been crIticized for seeing the confirmation shown by the director, saying, "So what I thought was that It was just a quick time to get to COVID-19."

I am so sorry i offended people wIth my stupidIty.

I long for days when we can live wIthout the fear of covid just like everyone else.

I apologize if my words reflected anything else else that.

My choice of words, i will try to be careful again.

As my short-sighted Thoughts come to light, i will do my best to learn from It, to become a better person.

So sorry.

I am so sorry for hurting you wIth my stupidIty.

I'm eager for the days when we can live wIthout fear of COVID like everyone else.

I sincerely apologize if my words reflect anything else.

I will try to be careful about the words I say Choices.

I will try to learn again through It as my lack of ideas is revealed

I am sorry again.

Photo: DB, Amount date Instagram