'Additional breakup' Kim Eun-young, who only Haru exclaimed "I love you"? "Gold Sapa acknowledgement" (Oh! Issue)

Kim Eun-young, who appeared in Singles 2, recently announced the news of the breakup as soon as he started his public love.Just James Stewart, the former boyfriend, said, I love you, so the netizens are surprised.On the 15th, Kim Eun-young was surprised to hear about his breakup with his boyfriend who was openly devoted.Kim Eun-young said, I was a good person, but I am not ready to go out yet. I felt that I was lacking compared to what my boyfriend did to me.I will have time alone to organize my mind.When asked if he was a goldsmith (who falls in love immediately), he said, I will not receive a blind date for a while until I think I can give love to others completely.On the 7th, Kim Eun-young revealed his surprise boyfriend, saying, There is a person who keeps in touch for nearly a month.At the time, he introduced me as a person who cares and cares about me sincerely. He said that he was a single man aged three years younger than his opponent.He added, I am very sorry, but I am grateful for saving me a lot.This naturally became a hot topic among the netizens.Kim Eun-young appeared on MBN Singles 2, which was concluded, and after having a period of cohabitation with Li Chang-su, he became a lover of the final Choices, but eventually he was Choices due to personality differences.At that time, the two people were tired of frequent arguments, and in the special broadcast, they were already surprised to hear that they had did not break up before James Stewart.At that time, Li Chang-su seemed to have expressed hope for the development of the relationship with Kim Eun-young, but Kim Eun-young revealed that Li Chang-su was hurt by the cold change, saying, It seems to be real this time.Two people who chose to break up so much. After that, Kim Eun-young naturally started a new love affair again, but it seemed that it was not easy.But more surprising is that on the 14th, just before Haru, Kim Eun-young celebrated his 29-year-old boyfriends birthday through his personal SNS and envied him with a hashtag full of affection, saying, Happy birthday, my love.It is surprising that she told the news of the breakup on the 15th, the next day.Kim Eun-young acknowledged that he should have met and disclosed for a little longer, saying, I think it is polite for him to tell the current situation as he has previously revealed his existence.SNS

Kim Eun-young, who appeared in 'Singles 2', recently announced the news of the breakup as soon as he started his public love. Just James Stewart, the former boyfriend, said, "I love you," so the netizens are surprised.

On the 15th, Kim Eun-young was surprised to hear about his breakup with his boyfriend who was openly devoted. Kim Eun-young said, "I was a good person, but I am not ready to go out yet." "I felt that I was lacking compared to what my boyfriend did to me."

I will have time alone to organize my mind. When asked if he was a goldsmith (who falls in love immediately), he said, "I will not receive a blind date for a while until I think I can give love to others completely."

On the 7th, Kim Eun-young revealed his surprise boyfriend, saying, "There is a person who keeps in touch for nearly a month." At the time, he introduced me as "a person who cares and cares about me sincerely." He said that he was a single man aged three years younger than his opponent. He added, "I am very sorry, but I am grateful for saving me a lot."

This naturally became a hot topic among the netizens. Kim Eun-young appeared on MBN 'Singles 2', which was concluded, and after having a period of cohabitation with Li Chang-su, he became a lover of the final Choices, but eventually he was Choices due to personality differences. At that time, the two people were tired of frequent arguments, and in the special broadcast, they were already surprised to hear that they had "did not break up before James Stewart".

At that time, Li Chang-su seemed to have expressed hope for the development of the relationship with Kim Eun-young, but Kim Eun-young revealed that Li Chang-su was hurt by the cold change, saying, "It seems to be real this time."

Two people who chose to break up so much. After that, Kim Eun-young naturally started a new love affair again, but it seemed that it was not easy. But more surprising is that on the 14th, just before Haru, Kim Eun-young celebrated his 29-year-old boyfriend's birthday through his personal SNS and envied him with a hashtag full of affection, saying, "Happy birthday, my love."

It is surprising that she told the news of the breakup on the 15th, the next day. Kim Eun-young acknowledged that he should have met and disclosed for a little longer, saying, "I think it is polite for him to tell the current situation as he has previously revealed his existence."

'SNS'