Actor Hye-ri Kim, "This is 'horrifying' at WoolEurope. Cafe running large corporations, public sniper controversy

Hye-ri Kim has taken a step of anger at a big companyRecently, Hye-ri Kim posted a video on his insta saying, Whats your mother? Oh? Is it a surprise that this can still happen in Wool Europe these days?The video shows a brand of strawberry juice operated by a large company shaking.Hye-ri Kim said, I ordered strawberry juice because it seemed so delicious that it was full of cups. ... What is it that gives half a change?Ive seen it so much that there are half of the strawberries in my cup in the other cups ... in the airport where foreign people go... I think I should not be able to see a lot of people like me.Then, with the name of V brand, # airport store # strawberry juice truth # reflex # reflect # waiting company is not a hash tag.According to Hye-ri Kims claim, I thought I was going to change strawberries as if they were on display, and I gave them the juice, but there was no half silver juice.The fans who encountered this video are sympathetic to the opinion of Hye-ri Kim, such as Why is it? It is cool to reveal the brand name.Meanwhile, Hye-ri Kim currently resides with her daughter in Jeju Island, where she works in various activities, traveling between Seoul and Jeju Island.

Hye-ri Kim has taken a step of anger at a big company

Recently, Hye-ri Kim posted a video on his insta saying, "What's your mother? Oh? Is it a surprise that this can still happen in Wool Europe these days?

The video shows a brand of strawberry juice operated by a large company shaking. Hye-ri Kim said, "I ordered strawberry juice because it seemed so delicious that it was full of cups. ... What is it that gives half a change?" "I've seen it so much that there are half of the strawberries in my cup in the other cups ... in the airport where foreign people go... I think I should not be able to see a lot of people like me. "

Then, with the name of V brand, # airport store # strawberry juice truth # reflex # reflect # waiting company is not a hash tag.

According to Hye-ri Kim's claim, I thought I was going to change strawberries as if they were on display, and I gave them the juice, but there was no half silver juice.

The fans who encountered this video are sympathetic to the opinion of Hye-ri Kim, such as "Why is it?" "It is cool to reveal the brand name."

Meanwhile, Hye-ri Kim currently resides with her daughter in Jeju Island, where she works in various activities, traveling between Seoul and Jeju Island.