"60kg Jim and Searaksan Olado 6,000 won Donation 100 million" Yoo Jae-Suk rang out the jingler (You Quiz on the Block)

Yoo Jae-Suk was blinded by the story of the last Seoraksan who helped others even in difficult circumstances.On TVN You Quiz on the Block, which was broadcast on February 9, Seoraksan writer Lim Ki-jong appeared in a special feature of Jae-yas Kosu.The last remaining Seoraksan contractor, Lim Jong-jong, has been working as a loser since he was 16 years old and has been carrying his baggage to the mountain for 45 years.Lim Jong-jong, who flew 120 ~ 130kg ice cream refrigerator to the mountain in the early days, said he has now reduced to 60kg.When Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho were surprised at the situation that they moved 60kg of luggage to the mountain with a small body of 158cm and 62kg at the age of 60, Lim said, I had superhuman power.No one can do it.It takes about an hour to reach the rocky rocks with a distance of 1.7km, and it takes six hours to climb the Daechungbong.When asked about the amount of money MCs received according to the streets, Lim Jong said that 20,000 won for rocking rock, 8,000 won for non-ship, 6,000 won for Biryong Falls and 250,000 won for Daechungbong.It takes 6 hours to climb with 250,000 won, 4 hours to come down, 10 hours in total, so it can never be said to be a lot of money.If you have an uphill, you have a downhill, and so do the mountains. High mountains are not so bad, and so is life, said Lim Ki-jong, who is well-adjusted and bearable.When asked why he was left alone as a loser, Lim said, I do not have anyone to raise it, so I have to stay and raise it.I think I should do it until 70, so I am silent. Lim Ki-jong, who had to close his dream of a marathoner because of his difficulty, is working on a construction site for a living due to the decrease in income due to the closure of the cabin.Here, my wife has a disability and it is difficult to act alone.But Lim has been doing good deeds for 24 years, with the donation amount exceeding 100 million won. I bring childrens snacks or rice for the elderly living alone, said Lim.I didnt wear it and I did it. I got something for someone else. The joy was great. Yoo Jae-Suk blinked.
Yoo Jae-Suk was blinded by the story of the last Seoraksan who helped others even in difficult circumstances.On TVN You Quiz on the Block, which was broadcast on February 9, Seoraksan writer Lim Ki-jong appeared in a special feature of Jae-yas Kosu.The last remaining Seoraksan contractor, Lim Jong-jong, has been working as a loser since he was 16 years old and has been carrying his baggage to the mountain for 45 years.Lim Jong-jong, who flew 120 ~ 130kg ice cream refrigerator to the mountain in the early days, said he has now reduced to 60kg.When Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho were surprised at the situation that they moved 60kg of luggage to the mountain with a small body of 158cm and 62kg at the age of 60, Lim said, I had superhuman power.No one can do it.It takes about an hour to reach the rocky rocks with a distance of 1.7km, and it takes six hours to climb the Daechungbong.When asked about the amount of money MCs received according to the streets, Lim Jong said that 20,000 won for rocking rock, 8,000 won for non-ship, 6,000 won for Biryong Falls and 250,000 won for Daechungbong.It takes 6 hours to climb with 250,000 won, 4 hours to come down, 10 hours in total, so it can never be said to be a lot of money.If you have an uphill, you have a downhill, and so do the mountains. High mountains are not so bad, and so is life, said Lim Ki-jong, who is well-adjusted and bearable.When asked why he was left alone as a loser, Lim said, I do not have anyone to raise it, so I have to stay and raise it.I think I should do it until 70, so I am silent. Lim Ki-jong, who had to close his dream of a marathoner because of his difficulty, is working on a construction site for a living due to the decrease in income due to the closure of the cabin.Here, my wife has a disability and it is difficult to act alone.But Lim has been doing good deeds for 24 years, with the donation amount exceeding 100 million won. I bring childrens snacks or rice for the elderly living alone, said Lim.I didnt wear it and I did it. I got something for someone else. The joy was great. Yoo Jae-Suk blinked.

Yoo Jae-Suk was blinded by the story of the last Seoraksan who helped others even in difficult circumstances.

On TVN You Quiz on the Block, which was broadcast on February 9, Seoraksan writer Lim Ki-jong appeared in a special feature of Jae-ya's Kosu.

The last remaining Seoraksan contractor, Lim Jong-jong, has been working as a loser since he was 16 years old and has been carrying his baggage to the mountain for 45 years. Lim Jong-jong, who flew 120 ~ 130kg ice cream refrigerator to the mountain in the early days, said he has now reduced to 60kg. When Yoo Jae-Suk and Jo Se-ho were surprised at the situation that they moved 60kg of luggage to the mountain with a small body of 158cm and 62kg at the age of 60, Lim said, "I had superhuman power. “No one can do it.”

It takes about an hour to reach the rocky rocks with a distance of 1.7km, and it takes six hours to climb the Daechungbong. When asked about the amount of money MCs received according to the streets, Lim Jong said that 20,000 won for rocking rock, 8,000 won for non-ship, 6,000 won for Biryong Falls and 250,000 won for Daechungbong. It takes 6 hours to climb with 250,000 won, 4 hours to come down, 10 hours in total, so it can never be said to be a lot of money.

“If you have an uphill, you have a downhill, and so do the mountains. High mountains are not so bad, and so is life,” said Lim Ki-jong, who is well-adjusted and bearable.

When asked why he was left alone as a loser, Lim said, "I do not have anyone to raise it, so I have to stay and raise it. I think I should do it until 70, so I am silent. "

Lim Ki-jong, who had to close his dream of a marathoner because of his difficulty, is working on a construction site for a living due to the decrease in income due to the closure of the cabin. Here, my wife has a disability and it is difficult to act alone.

But Lim has been doing good deeds for 24 years, with the donation amount exceeding 100 million won. “I bring children’s snacks or rice for the elderly living alone,” said Lim. I didn’t wear it and I did it. I got something for someone else. The joy was great.” Yoo Jae-Suk blinked.