Yoo Jae-Suk "Na Kyung Eun and Third Plan No" ('Running Man') "After confirmation of COVID-19, juniors call every morning

The comedian Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed from the third plan to the latest Self-Quarantine.In SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the last two days, Jeon So-min turned into Imapac Master and laughed at the help of Yoo Jae-Suk.First, Jeon So-min threw a joke saying, Yoo Yang-seong.Earlier, Yoo Jae-Suk entered Self-Quarantine with COVID-19 breakthrough and shocked the entertainment industry.Its Yoo-jin, its Yoo-sook, Yoo Jae-suk quipped numbly.Yoo Jae-Suk said: During self-Quarantine, the day was to call my colleagues who were self-Quarantine in the morning.To tell you briefly, I wake up from 6:30 am to 7:00 am and then the phone comes.I see KBS1 Morning Yard at 9 am, and then I get a call from Jo Se-ho at 9:40 am and a call from Shin Bong-sun at 10 am and Jeon So-min at 11 am.They talk to you like, What are you doing? Im fine. Then Im too busy until 4 p.m. Then Im so thirsty.In addition, COVID-19 confirmed and Self-Quarantine mentioned that SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was not attended. The Entertainment Grand Prize was very bored because I did not have a prize.In particular, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo were going to receive a couple award. Jeon So-min expressed his ambition that I and Sechan decided to aim for a couple award this time. They dont fit in, theyre not the couple I want, Yoo Jae-Suk teased.Imapac Dosa Jeon So-min has solved the owner of Yoo Jae-Suk in earnest; in particular, Jeon So-min said, Yoo Jae-Suk is a weak native.His own owner is weak, but he worked with his own efforts. His mind is weak and his lower body is weak. Yoo Jae-Suk complained of how to show it, and Jeon So-min said, There is no way to show it. There are no children now. Two are over.I think thats what I think of with Na Kyung Eun, laughed Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard this.

The comedian Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed from the third plan to the latest Self-Quarantine.

In SBS entertainment 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the last two days, Jeon So-min turned into 'Imapac Master' and laughed at the help of Yoo Jae-Suk.

First, Jeon So-min threw a joke saying, "Yoo Yang-seong." Earlier, Yoo Jae-Suk entered Self-Quarantine with COVID-19 breakthrough and shocked the entertainment industry. "It's Yoo-jin, it's Yoo-sook," Yoo Jae-Suk quipped numbly.

Yoo Jae-Suk said: "During Self-Quarantine, the day was to call my colleagues who were Self-Quarantine in the morning. To tell you briefly, I wake up from 6:30 am to 7:00 am and then the phone comes. I see KBS1 'Morning Yard' at 9 am, and then I get a call from Jo Se-ho at 9:40 am and a call from Shin Bong-sun at 10 am and Jeon So-min at 11 am. They talk to you like, "What are you doing?" "I'm fine." Then I'm too busy until 4 p.m. Then I'm so thirsty."

In addition, COVID-19 confirmed and Self-Quarantine mentioned that SBS 'entertainment Grand Prize' was not attended. "The 'entertainment Grand Prize' was very bored because I did not have a prize. In particular, Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo were going to receive a couple award. "Jeon So-min expressed his ambition that" I and Sechan decided to aim for a couple award this time. " "They don't fit in, they're not the couple I want," Yoo Jae-Suk teased.

"Imapac Dosa" Jeon So-min has solved the owner of Yoo Jae-Suk in earnest; in particular, Jeon So-min said, "Yoo Jae-Suk is a weak native. His own owner is weak, but he worked with his own efforts. His mind is weak and his lower body is weak. "

Yoo Jae-Suk complained of "how to show it," and Jeon So-min said, "There is no way to show it. There are no children now. Two are over." "I think that's what I think of with Na Kyung Eun," laughed Yoo Jae-Suk, who heard this.