Yoo Jae-Suk "I'm sorry for the families who suffered from self-price" Haha "Kim Jong-kook Song Ji-hyo, "Best Couple Award" (Running Man)

In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the last two days, Jeon So-min, who transformed into Imapac Master, conducted a song-shopping of Yoo Jae-Suk.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the daily life during self-isolation, referring to the Corona tested positive judgment on the 13th of last month.I was so surprised, he said after the tested positive judgment. At the beginning, I was classified as a close contact and tested.I did a re-examination first on the day of recording, but it was tested positive. When asked how self-isolation was, Yoo Jae-Suk replied, I was like an almost Old Boy, I grabbed rice with my vinyl hand.I woke up at 6:30 am and called other colleagues who were in isolation. People said, Why is Jae Seok talking every day?It was so funny to see Jo Se-ho take off his smile during the video call. I forgot to get corona at that moment. They also revealed their sorry and gratitude for the family they had struggled with: It was hard to see the kids so much.I continued to make video calls, he said. My family had to be quarantined because of me. The children would have wanted to go out, but they were upset.In addition, COVID-19 tested positive and self-isolation caused SBS entertainment target to not attend, I was bored because I did not receive the award to see the entertainment target, but I did not have it.I thought Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo would receive the best couple award. Haha, who heard this, said, I would have received it if they had kissed.So, Jeon So-min said, I will look at Yang Se-chan and Best Couple Award this year. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I keep saying, but they do not fit.I do not like all the love lines. I have a favorable feeling. Yoo Jae-Suk also talked about plans for the second generation.Jeon So-min said, Yoo Jae-Suk has a weak innate owner and overcomes it with his own efforts.Two are over, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, outraged, saying, I think thats what I think of with Na Kyung Eun.

In SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the last two days, Jeon So-min, who transformed into 'Imapac Master', conducted a song-shopping of Yoo Jae-Suk.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk revealed the daily life during self-isolation, referring to the Corona tested positive judgment on the 13th of last month. "I was so surprised," he said after the tested positive judgment. "At the beginning, I was classified as a close contact and tested. I did a re-examination first on the day of recording, but it was tested positive. "

When asked how self-isolation was, Yoo Jae-Suk replied, "I was like an 'almost' Old Boy, I grabbed rice with my vinyl hand." "I woke up at 6:30 am and called other colleagues who were in isolation. People said, 'Why is Jae Seok talking every day?' It was so funny to see Jo Se-ho take off his smile during the video call. I forgot to get corona at that moment. "

They also revealed their sorry and gratitude for the family they had struggled with: "It was hard to see the kids so much. "I continued to make video calls," he said. "My family had to be quarantined because of me. The children would have wanted to go out, but they were upset."

In addition, COVID-19 tested positive and self-isolation caused SBS 'entertainment target' to not attend, "I was bored because I did not receive the award to see the entertainment target, but I did not have it. I thought Kim Jong-kook and Song Ji-hyo would receive the best couple award. " Haha, who heard this, said, "I would have received it if they had kissed." So, Jeon So-min said, "I will look at Yang Se-chan and 'Best Couple Award' this year." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I keep saying, but they do not fit. I do not like all the love lines. I have a favorable feeling. "

Yoo Jae-Suk also talked about plans for the second generation.

Jeon So-min said, "Yoo Jae-Suk has a weak innate owner and overcomes it with his own efforts. Two are over," and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, outraged, saying, "I think that's what I think of with Na Kyung Eun."