Tony Ahn, a fungus-filled house 'shocked'... "Gaya quickly" (ft.Tak Jae-hun X Kim Hee-chul)

With Tony Ahn making a comeback in The Misery Bird, Tony Ahns messy house also made a comeback; above all, Jin Seon-kyu appeared to convey her family love.Actor Jin Seon-kyu appeared in the SBS entertainment Ugly Us on the 2nd.On this day, 10 million actors Jin Seon-kyu appeared and told an anecdote with the children.Jin Seon-kyu smiled, saying her lovely daughters son was nine and seven years old, saying, This is the most beautiful time.The children who resemble Jin Seon-kyu in the photo also attracted attention.I know Father is a 10 million actor, he said. I know him as a photographer, I saw Sung Riho at home and it was good. I know that my son was really on the ship that Father was riding, I asked him what he felt when he went to space.In the meantime, Jin Seon-kyu said, The children made a trophy, did not feel sorry for Father, but it was not a prize more valuable than any other prize.The image of the deep children. Jin Seon-kyu said, It was a good thing to see the Blue Dragon Trophy and make it similar, it was my best trophy.At this time, Shin Dong-yeop summoned Lee Ok-jin, the wife of Tony Ahn, who was an very nice mother in the Instant Noodle. Tony Ahn showed his affection for Seo Jang-hoon in a long comeback.When I am 40 years old, I catch even if I really die, Seo Jang-hoon unrequited love, manly and this (money) is a lot, he said.Tony said, I am not happy because of Tony Ahn. I used to say, Whether you go to a funeral or not, but now I am worried.  Do not you die by dropping weeds, but listen to Jang Hoon. Tonys house was drawn for a long time. Tony also said, I have been a few years, its been a long time.Still, the living room was full of alcohol like four years ago, Tony said, He is a friend.He was drawn to the scene, with Tony in padding, and as soon as he was 45, he went straight to the convenience store in the house.At this time, he took the esophageal salt pills, including gastrointestinal drugs, blood circulators, and hepatics. Everyone was worried that there was no medicine in the past, and Tony looked at it sadly, saying, I am old.Tony then moved to the room saying, We have to fix the boiler. The house filled with dust from the fruit flies was painted. Four years ago, it was remodeled, but Tony returned to his original shape.Tony then began his day with meditation as if he did not care. Tony was saddened by the fact that he was washing in a toilet that did not light up.Even the use of the bathroom as a light for two months.A former housemate and close brother, a lawyer, came into the house.Even surprised at the words that it was the second year of boiler failure, Tony laughed, saying, I sleep in padding, only the room, the living room is warm.Especially Tonys room was a mess. It floated in coffee and water bottles. Tony responded coolly, saying, Its okay, its closed.However, the panels said, It is a few years old to be that much. Tony also said, I do not have anyone to nag at the side, so I spend time with alcohol, I quickly go to the market.Next were Tak Jae-hun, Kim Jong-min, Kim Hee-chul, Lim Won-hui, Kim Jun-ho, Lee Sang-min and Kim Jong-kook.They made a statement about 2022, and Tak Jae-hun first asked, If you have a fruit with love, you get off. All of them said, Are you an article soon?I think I have a secret love now. Tak Jae-hun said, No, but I asked again, If you have a fruit with love, do you get off this professional? Kim Hee-chul said, I am worried about this, and my mother said that my son should go to 40 yen and get out of Miwoo.Kim Hee-chul laughed, saying, It is ineffective to take my mothers job.Tak Jae-hun said, When I brought out the problem of Mirror Bird system, Kim Jong-kook said, Even if I am marriage, I can continue to do hateful things. Tak Jae-hun promised to laugh.Mie-Woo-Sae screen capture

With Tony Ahn making a comeback in "The Misery Bird", Tony Ahn's messy house also made a comeback; above all, Jin Seon-kyu appeared to convey her family love.

Actor Jin Seon-kyu appeared in the SBS entertainment "Ugly Us" on the 2nd.

On this day, 10 million actors Jin Seon-kyu appeared and told an anecdote with the children. Jin Seon-kyu smiled, saying her lovely daughter's son was nine and seven years old, saying, "This is the most beautiful time." The children who resemble Jin Seon-kyu in the photo also attracted attention.

"I know Father is a 10 million actor," he said. "I know him as a photographer, I saw 'Sung Riho' at home and it was good." "I know that my son was really on the ship that Father was riding, I asked him what he felt when he went to space.

In the meantime, Jin Seon-kyu said, "The children made a trophy, did not feel sorry for Father, but it was not a prize more valuable than any other prize." The image of the deep children. Jin Seon-kyu said, "It was a good thing to see the Blue Dragon Trophy and make it similar, it was my best trophy."

At this time, Shin Dong-yeop summoned Lee Ok-jin, the wife of Tony Ahn, who was an "very nice mother" in the Instant noodle. Tony Ahn showed his affection for Seo Jang-hoon in a long comeback. "When I am 40 years old, I catch even if I really die, Seo Jang-hoon unrequited love, manly and this (money) is a lot," he said.

Tony said, "I am not happy because of Tony Ahn. I used to say, 'Whether you go to a funeral or not', but now I am worried. "" Do not you die by dropping weeds, but listen to Jang Hoon. "

Tony's house was drawn for a long time. Tony also said, "I have been a few years, it's been a long time." Still, the living room was full of alcohol like four years ago, Tony said, "He is a Friend."

He was drawn to the scene, with Tony in padding, and as soon as he was 45, he went straight to the convenience store in the house. At this time, he took the esophageal salt pills, including gastrointestinal drugs, blood circulators, and hepatics. Everyone was worried that "there was no medicine in the past," and Tony looked at it sadly, saying, "I am old."

Tony then moved to the room saying, "We have to fix the boiler." The house filled with dust from the fruit flies was painted. Four years ago, it was remodeled, but Tony returned to his original shape.

Tony then began his day with meditation as if he did not care. Tony was saddened by the fact that he was washing in a toilet that did not light up. Even the use of the bathroom as a light for two months.

A former housemate and close brother, a lawyer, came into the house. Even surprised at the words that it was the second year of boiler failure, Tony laughed, saying, "I sleep in padding, only the room, the living room is warm."

Especially Tony's room was a mess. It floated in coffee and water bottles. Tony responded coolly, saying, "It's okay, it's closed." However, the panels said, "It is a few years old to be that much." Tony also said, "I do not have anyone to nag at the side, so I spend time with alcohol, I quickly go to the market."

Next were Tak Jae-hun, Kim Jong-min, Kim Hee-chul, Lim Won-hui, Kim Jun-ho, Lee Sang-min and Kim Jong-kook. They made a statement about 2022, and Tak Jae-hun first asked, "If you have a fruit with love, you get off." All of them said, "Are you an article soon? I think I have a secret love now. "Tak Jae-hun said," No, "but I asked again," If you have a fruit with love, do you get off this professional? "

Kim Hee-chul said, "I am worried about this, and my mother said that my son should go to 40 yen and get out of Miwoo." Kim Hee-chul laughed, saying, "It is ineffective to take my mother's job."

Tak Jae-hun said, "When I brought out the problem of 'Mirror Bird' system, Kim Jong-kook said," Even if I am marriage, I can continue to do hateful things. "Tak Jae-hun promised to laugh.

'Mie-Woo-Sae' screen capture