The late Shin Hae-cheol's wife Yoon Won-hee "I'm worried about the future because my child is raised alOne" (capitalist school)

On the afternoon of the 31st, KBS 2TV special feature capitalist school appeared Shin Hae-cheols wife Yoon Won-hee who left the world eight years ago.On this day, Yoon Won-hee was fortunate to say, I am raising my children alone without intention.I have a desire to do well when I come to the children one day alone.I thought I could have a real experience through this opportunity and entered the capitalist school. Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen
On the afternoon of the 31st, KBS 2TV special feature capitalist school appeared Shin Hae-cheols wife Yoon Won-hee who left the world eight years ago.On this day, Yoon Won-hee was fortunate to say, I am raising my children alone without intention.I have a desire to do well when I come to the children one day alone.I thought I could have a real experience through this opportunity and entered the capitalist school. Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen

On the afternoon of the 31st, KBS 2TV special feature 'capitalist school' appeared Shin Hae-cheol's wife Yoon Won-hee who left the world eight years ago.

On this day, Yoon Won-hee was fortunate to say, "I am raising my children alOne without intention."

"I have a desire to do well when I come to the children One day alOne. I thought I could have a real experience through this opportunity and entered the capitalist school. "

Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen