'The Late Choi Jin-sil Daughter' Choi Joon-Hee "Smoking? The original voice is low"

Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of the late actor Choi Jin-sil, explained the speculation.Choi Joon-Hee communicated with his Followersss on the 25th through live broadcasting through his SNS.Choi Joon-Hee talked with his Followersss in various ways.Choi Joon-Hee said he plans to do another tattoo, and when asked to inform the hospital information, he said, I am careful to inform you because there is a saying that it is a violation of the medical law.Among them, Choi Joon-Hees voice caught the eye. Some of his Followersss were unfamiliar with Choi Joon-Hees visuals and low voices.In particular, some Followersss asked, Do you smoke?Choi Joon-Hee said, The original voice is low. This voice is when you are with friends and comfortable people.When I ride a thumb, my voice increases, he said. I also voiced a charming voice that I had when I was riding a thumb with my boyfriend.On the other hand, Choi Joon-Hee recently signed a contract for his debut.

Choi Joon-Hee, the daughter of the late actor Choi Jin-sil, explained the speculation.

Choi Joon-Hee communicated with his Followersss on the 25th through live broadcasting through his SNS.

Choi Joon-Hee talked with his Followersss in various ways. Choi Joon-Hee said he plans to do another tattoo, and when asked to inform the hospital information, he said, "I am careful to inform you because there is a saying that it is a violation of the medical law."

Among them, Choi Joon-Hee's voice caught the eye. Some of his Followersss were unfamiliar with Choi Joon-Hee's visuals and low voices. In particular, some Followersss asked, "Do you smoke?"

Choi Joon-Hee said, "The original voice is low. This voice is when you are with friends and comfortable people. "When I ride a thumb, my voice increases," he said. "I also voiced a charming voice that I had when I was riding a thumb with my boyfriend.

On the other hand, Choi Joon-Hee recently signed a contract for his debut.