Choi Joon-Hee "Resigning Contracts? I'm more notable as 'Choi Jin-sil's Daughter' than the aspiring students who have practiced for a lifetime..." Confessions [Comprehensive]

Choi Choon-Hee, the late actor Choi Jin-sils daughter, directly revealed why she terminated her exclusive contract with her agency in three months.In February, Choi Joon-Hee announced the signing of an exclusive contract with Wybloom, who belongs to actor Lee Yu-bi, and made a debut in the entertainment industry.However, without any activity, he announced the separation in just three months and once again focused attention.I will let you know that we have terminated our exclusive contract after a recent round of consultations with Choi Joon-Hee, said Wybloom today (6th), adding, We will support Choi Joon-Hees move to spread his dreams widely in the future as he has various talents.It was a burden for me to ask when I could see it in my work because I was not ready to spend my time in my 20s with only acting.I do not think that life that has to be controlled by my personality is not well adapted yet, and I think that life that lives like this is more enjoyable now by communicating directly with many people and SNS. Choi Joon-Hee, however, opened up the possibility of actor activity.I am sorry that many people have expected me, but I can not meet my expectations, he said. If I am more fully prepared and have a good opportunity, then I really want to visit you on the screen.Thank you, he said.

Choi Choon-Hee, the late actor Choi Jin-sil's daughter, directly revealed why she terminated her exclusive contract with her agency in three months.

In February, Choi Joon-Hee announced the signing of an exclusive contract with Wybloom, who belongs to actor Lee Yu-bi, and made a debut in the entertainment industry.

However, without any activity, he announced the separation in just three months and once again focused attention. "I will let you know that we have terminated our exclusive contract after a recent round of consultations with Choi Joon-Hee," said Wybloom today (6th), adding, "We will support Choi Joon-Hee's move to spread his dreams widely in the future as he has various talents."

"It was a burden for me to ask when I could see it in my work because I was not ready to spend my time in my 20s with only acting. I do not think that life that has to be controlled by my personality is not well adapted yet, and I think that life that lives like this is more enjoyable now by communicating directly with many people and SNS. "

Choi Joon-Hee, however, opened up the possibility of actor activity. "I am sorry that many people have expected me, but I can not meet my expectations," he said. "If I am more fully prepared and have a good opportunity, then I really want to visit you on the screen. Thank you," he said.