RED Velvet Wendy, you're so pretty...I like my lip all the time, "Let's cut it."

REDVelvet Wendy has revealed his New Years commitments on Instagram.Wendy released several photos on Instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon and said EVERYBODY HAPPY NEW YEAR.I like the true V and the puff, and I will reduce it in the new year.As Wendy said, in the photo, he is sticking out his mouth or V, regardless of whether he is a single hair or long hair, a stage costume or a plain plain clothes.Especially in the picture of a white dress with a long hair tied in half and giving a pure feeling, Wendy does not miss Pow and V.The fans responded in various ways, such as Sister, I only have my flesh to reduce, please do more, I am so cute to be honest, Wendys real name is all right.Meanwhile, Wendy has been active as a REDVelvet Queendom last summer and is currently a DJ on SBS Radio As If Its Your Last (Live at Youngstreet, 06).wendy instagram

RED Velvet Wendy has revealed his New Year's commitments on Instagram.

Wendy released several photos on Instagram on the afternoon of the afternoon and said 'EVERYBODY HAPPY NEW YEAR'. "I like the true V and the puff," and "I will REDuce it in the new year."

As Wendy said, in the photo, he is sticking out his mouth or V, regardless of whether he is a single hair or long hair, a stage costume or a plain plain clothes. Especially in the picture of a white dress with a long hair tied in half and giving a pure feeling, Wendy does not miss 'Pow' and 'V'.

The fans responded in various ways, such as "Sister, I only have my flesh to REDuce, please do more", "I am so cute to be honest", "Wendy's real name is all right".

Meanwhile, Wendy has been active as a RED Velvet 'Queendom' last summer and is currently a DJ on SBS Radio 'As If It's Your Last (Live at Youngstreet, 06).

Wendy instagram